Whatever happened to (insert ARRSE member here)?

NSP

LE
I think that you might have accidentally ended up on the wrong website - and certainly the wrong sub-forum.

This place doesn't have a 'Safe Space'.

In fact most of the members haven't got a ******* clue what one of those is. Me included.
Best not tell him that I've spent the last two years messing about with old bombs, mines and the odd torpedo buried in the seabed whilst operating in rather shallow water...

I think that you might have accidentally ended up on the wrong website - and certainly the wrong sub-forum.

This place doesn't have a 'Safe Space'.

In fact most of the members haven't got a ******* clue what one of those is. Me included.
It's where you put your safe.

It's where you put your safe.
Presumably a safe needs a space to occupy - a safe space if you will? Does that safe space need to be within a safe space to stop safe crackers getting to the safe space that actually contains the safe?

Thank fuck I haven’t got a safe in a safe space that needs a safe space to keep the safe safe in its safe space. What about you?

Presumably a safe needs a space to occupy - a safe space if you will? Does that safe space need to be within a safe space to stop safe crackers getting to the safe space that actually contains the safe?

Thank **** I haven’t got a safe in a safe space that needs a safe space to keep the safe safe in its safe space. What about you?
Go to bed.

Thank **** I haven’t got a safe in a safe space that needs a safe space to keep the safe safe in its safe space. What about you?

Cunt.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Back on (slightly bent) track. Recent events have got me thinking about arrse maidens of the past. Quite a few are AWOL namely:

Fairy Nuff - had a thing about Micks?
Bovvy
Padme
Stanley
Annie
And the one who had Moshe Dayan as her avatar (user name escapes me)

Any Intel?

Back on (slightly bent) track. Recent events have got me thinking about arrse maidens of the past. Quite a few are AWOL namely:

Bovvy
Padme
Stanley
Annie

Any Intel?
What about Shibusa/Blondebint?

In the middle of last August 2018, I heard the dog in the ground floor flat barking its' head off. It is a Great Dane and you can't not hear it' I was expecting a mail delivery, so I made the assumption that it was Postman Pat, so I opened my front door and promptly fell down the stairs. I broke my back in two places, wrecked my kidneys, bowel and bladder. I started collapsing all over the place and eventually, the people in the flat below mine called the Police. Initially, two Officers turned up and broke down my front door. Apparently I was in such a mess that 3 other officers turned up before the ambulance crew did. I spent months in the Bristol Royal Infirmary, although I can't remember much, although the care, treatment and affection that I got was terrific.. Basically, I have tried to keep a low profile since then.
They don't call you "Lucky" for nothing, do they? :)

Bovvy
Padme
Stanley
Annie

Any Intel?
Whatever happened to the old hag who wanted to be made airtight at a social?
@jarrod248 you remember her name don't you? I'm completely drawing a blank.
I think she banged Capt. Snuggles at some point.

Latest Threads