Whatever happened to (insert ARRSE member here)?

He seemed to disappear a couple of years ago.
He’s a licensed aircraft engineer (and line engineer), same as myself. Therefore he’s too busy to be hanging around Internet forums. Oh....bollocks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
he normally stepped in with @Lindermyer , another airframe tech.

Arrse is haemorraging experience!!

Feck the spelling mistake..auto-correct never got it either"!

FHA

LE
he normally stepped in with @Lindermyer , another airframe tech.

Arrse is haemorraging experience!!

Feck the spelling mistake..auto-correct never got it either"!
I think he said he’d come off the line and maybe gone into management (spit...) or tech support/services or something.
Disappeared about the same time as the 737 MAX.....
Bingo!

It's not as bad as you expect, is it? (At least not when you're on IV happy-juice)
Very true. Except that time I woke up with a weak morphine drip instead of my usual dilaudid.

Laparoscopic surgery is minimally invasive, they said.
It's a piece of cake, they said. Three of four tiny holes, and that's all, they said.
Was it, fuck!

They forget that they blow you up like a freaking balloon, and the fresh from school student doc stabbed about 12 different holes in me because he couldn't navigate with all the adhesions from previous surgeries, and left me to wake up on morphine, ignoring the fact that I had been on enough dilaudid to kill a couple of people 4 times a day for at least 6 years.

Woke up feeling like I took both barrels of a 12 bore loaded with 00.

Ritch

LE
Just had a response to my email
She and the whippet are well. Just s tad busy for arrse at the moment. Too much sh1te in the Brexit threads!
I'm glad to hear it! If you talk to her again, send her my best.

Whatever happened to @Crepello?
Not seen him around in a while
He tailed off just after the Brexit referendum, and last posted end of July 16. I don't think he has been back here since, either with his mane account, or it's stablemate. He was due outside shortly after, though did have the offer of an interesting job with an extension to match, which would have taken him up to about this time last year. Either way, he's probably as busy as a bee in the Pyrenees right now.

With the Syria, and the Turkey, threads both bounced into life by [B]Recep Tayyip Erdoğan[/B]‏'s Turkish Armed Forces, together with the Syrian National Army, launching #OperationPeaceSpring against PKK/YPG and Daesh terrorists in northern Syria, I had expected @Crash to make an appearance.

However, I do recall that he recently mentioned that he was/is seriously ill :( .

I hesitate to ask . . . but, does anyone have any news ?!

With the Syria, and the Turkey, threads both bounced into life by [B]Recep Tayyip Erdoğan[/B]‏'s Turkish Armed Forces, together with the Syrian National Army, launching #OperationPeaceSpring against PKK/YPG and Daesh terrorists in northern Syria, I had expected @Crash to make an appearance.

However, I do recall that he recently mentioned that he was/is seriously ill :( .

He flounced a few weeks ago.

Still able to bang the door as he left . . . or, carried-out in a "wooden over coat" ?!
He was compus mentis, asked for his account to be deleted after a few comments in a thread late one night. Cant find his post for you because his account has gone.

I saw someone quoted him the other day and the original post was a deleted account. He mentioned a few times that he was being labelled a Turkish apologist (true statement IMO).

He was compus mentis, asked for his account to be deleted after a few comments in a thread late one night. Cant find his post for you because his account has gone.
He didn't really flounce - he moved into another job where contributions to Arrse may not be looked upon favourably.
Think he suggested he may look in now and again but not participate.
The price of some jobs I guess @RCT(V)

Latest Threads