Whatever happened to (insert ARRSE member here)?

There used to be a very nice Portuguese place on South Lambeth road.
Between there and the Elephant & Castle, lies the Spanish & Portuguese speaking communities should you need to brush up on your Colombian, Angolan, Mozambique accents and patois.
Prince Charles in the guise of the Dutchy of Cornwall owns the freehold of a lot of it's acres.

PFGEN

GCM
Waves everywhere - it's the sea!!

North up towards The Hague. We've buggered off to pull some old wire rope out of the seabed. Back down by the river mouth at midnight.

You might be on a big-ass ferry but I think I'd rather be on my 65m long tiddler, all said and done.
I'd have given you a wave if I'd known you were up round Den Haag. I was sitting on a tower close to the radar post in Scheveningen. Mind you waving at random boats might give some of the sea going types the wrong idea.

Mucus2? Handed the Dinger cake over to him, in a pub, of course. Had a couple of pints. Long time no see.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Waves everywhere - it's the sea!!

North up towards The Hague. We've buggered off to pull some old wire rope out of the seabed. Back down by the river mouth at midnight.

You might be on a big-ass ferry but I think I'd rather be on my 65m long tiddler, all said and done.
I was very comfortable in my double bed cheers.

NSP

LE
I was very comfortable in my double bed cheers.
Yes, I'm sure. The important thing, though, is did you wave to me as you steamed out of Rotters?

Well, DID YOU??!!! DID YOU, EH???!!

Suits you, sir.

Has @HappyNomad put a leave pass in? No posts since Jun and his avatar is MIA. He's still playing Torn up to an hour or so ago but he's normally more vocal on here. Did one of you lot break him?

Anyone know what happened to jimmys_best_mate? He seems to have fucked off without saying goodbye.
I used to enjoy reading his posts when he was poking the site spastics.

HN is just fine, I will let him know that you are pining for him.
No ones worried, concerned about him. Since your his designated spokesperson what was his cap badge?

Anyone know what happened to jimmys_best_mate? He seems to have fucked off without saying goodbye.
I used to enjoy reading his posts when he was poking the site spastics.
Him and Steven Seagull.

Latest Threads