Whatever happened to BounceBanana?

I miss reading of the crimes of Kent Police such as importing drugs in an invisible van towed behind a submarine so they can drug workers. These drugged workers allow them to undercut the suppliers of safety systems in nuclear plants. Only BB knows the truth.

Has he been detained under the Mental Health Act, prosecuted for harassing Kent Police or others, or died of a Bacofoil/Brasso overdose?

Last edited:
He was a good skin.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
DON'T! JUST FUCKING DON'T GO THERE.

I admired the fact that he used to post threads with interesting titles and no one ever bothered to check the user name before clicking on it.

I was wondering just the other day what had happened to some of the old hands.
Haven't seen anything from Jack Daniels, 5 Alpha, Fally, Jumping Jarhead (although IIRC he did say he was quite ill)and a few others for ages.
Seems a few decent posters have gone to be replaced by some idiots.

I miss reading of the crimes of Kent Police such as importing drugs in an invisible van towed behind a submarine so they can drug workers. These drugged workers allow them to undercut the suppliers of safety systems in nuclear plants. Only BB knows the truth.

Has he been detained under the Mental Health Act, prosecuted for harassing Kent Police or others, or died of a Bacofoil/Brasso overdose?
I think we should launch an FOI request to find out.

They're like the Mounties, they always get their man.

He's been "disappeared" by a Masonic death squad.

It's so obvious,I'm surprised no one else has mentioned it.