Whatd I Do? Can I Sue?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, Apr 18, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It was 24 C and sunny so I stopped into the local bistro for a chilled moo-latte and, as I'm exiting, 4 shapely young women [ okay I'm pushing 60 -so most women are younger ] are heading into the establishment.. They are wearing very short cut-off jeans, little tankini tops and sporting high heels that add a nice curve to the calves... Two brunettes of differing hues, a blonde and a redhead [ auburn more like ]..

Made me think of that tV show with Sarah Jessica Parker, so as they pass and I'm holding open the door as being a true gentleman, I blurt out.. "Whoa! Sex in the City !"..

Second last through the door, whips 'round and shouts " Pervert! "
    and the last one clocks me with her purse upside the head and shoulders. Damn thing gave me a nasty sting what with its chain strap...

almost lost my chilled frappycrappy, though I was considering chucking it at them for being rude.

Have I a case?
  2. And that, M'lud concludes the case for the defence :D
  3. Sure you do...

If your can confirm that you are in fact a pervert, and have been hindered in your perverted acts by her saying that. You could claim to be sexually inaddiquate since her comment as it is unfounded. Though I'm with you fella I would have held my tongue and stared a little longer :D
  4. You should have smacked the nearest one in the chops, and chucked your coffee at any of the other two. It was self defence.
  5. Mate. Nip back to your pad and quickly bang one off to the memory before your dementia sets in again.
  6. Guns

Guns LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. The Royal Navy

I feel it would be best to "arrest" the ladies and take them away for a full de-brief.

Has anyone got some spare black maskers to help me out. I can provided the custard creams for the tea break.

Anyone fancy helping???
  7. And felt their paps on the way out.
  8. were you licking the door glass and making obscene gestures with your hands before the incident in question? :D

9. PMSL, I know I would have been :oops:
  10. I think they have gone against your human rights by staying clothed sir, sue them (maybe for an out of court settlement)
  11. Never heard it being called by that name before...
  12. Sounds like you had a case (of Stella)
  13. people do not realise until its too late. but we all look through the eyes
    of an 18 year old
  14. I would only threaten to sue if both of them didnt suck you off....
  15. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I think you might have got away with it if you hadn't been drooling onto your zimmer, and leaking p!ss on the floor.

Next time, get someone to support you in the upright position whilst you leer, and wear a perfumed nappy to hide the smell of p!ss.

And put your teeth in!