What YouTube video have you just watched?

A new documentary with Tank Museum curator David Willey, in three parts. Nice collection of tank chats on Youtube as well, they usually show the interiors. Passes the time and they also showed an Elefant/Ferdinand (Porsche).

This:

Snappy little tune.

Just finished watching Game of Thrones Season 7, my sister in law has never watched any of it and was asking who was who etc etc .. directed her to this clip with Samuel L Jackson giving an intro to the series.

Either forgot, or never realised, how good this guy was on every instrument he played.
Edited to explain that I was talking about prince. See last couple of minutes.

Dean Martin Roast's

Blackadder: The Army Years.

The Rageaholic's * tribute to "Fast" Eddie Clark, the last remaining member of the classic Motörhead line-up, who died recently.
*See the Prog Rock thread, where I've mentioned him before.

Apparently the Soft Bank dog has an interesting back story. He is the mascot of the Soft Bank Group, which is a telecommunications firm.

SoftBank Group Corp. (ソフトバンクグループ株式会社 Sofutobanku Gurūpu Kabushiki-gaisha)[5] is a Japanese multinational telecommunications corporation established on September 3, 1981, and headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. It has operations in broadband; fixed-line telecommunications; e-commerce; Internet; technology services; finance; media and marketing; semiconductor design; and other businesses.[6] The company is headed by founder Masayoshi Son.[7]
Tommy Lee Jones has appeared in their ads as a robot butler on occasion.

I would think the ability to speak and understand Japanese would ruin the fun of the commercials. It's quite arty in its way.

Amusing at 4:50.

Another one, Ollie Reed could be a cnut but glasses are still raised to him in the Pub. Linky.

Latest Threads