• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

What You Want

one thing we are developing for soldiers is the case cupboard. like a suite case that turns in to a small cupboard. could be effective, might not be. ideas like this are welcome

basically i own a company that develops new ieas and like i said earlier we are developing a case cupboard and any other ideas are welcome in this chat room. it could be new storage better transportation ideas anything. an my company will try and do its best to find solutions to the problems

FaceLikeAPingPongBall said:
Tilbake said:
Could we offer you a dictionary, a punctuation guide and/or a book on grammar in exchange?

You're not givng him a book on my grandma!
Damn right I'm not! I'm keeping it hidden behind me case cupboard. For those, errrr..private reminiscences.

Latest Threads