WHAT YOU HAVING FOR LUNCH

Just come in from a nap in the car park (in my car, not on the pavement - it was a late one last night) to cup of spicy tomato and vegetable soup and white baguette. mmmm. Might have some coffee and biscuits in a mo'.

Cheese and coleslaw on a granary bap. Accompanied by a packet of ready salted crisps and a diet soda (got to watch those calories ;o) )

milsum said:
Just come in from a nap in the car park (in my car, not on the pavement - it was a late one last night) to cup of spicy tomato and vegetable soup and white baguette. mmmm. Might have some coffee and biscuits in a mo'.
Ah, sneaky kip in the car, sport of kings, almost as good as rogering the receptionist in the marketing suite. And no, "marketing suite" isnt a euphemism.

A nana, Suasage 'n' Beans on toast, Tescos cheese and onion crisps, followed by a swift ham-shank and a spot of looking busy/work.

Ham with cheese and onion crisps on granary bread, with a drifter for afters - new healthier me

would have been white bread, with nowt farted about with, before this latest health kick

'Dont' be a puff! eat white bread!' :)

Bloody hell thought it was quiet now then the phone goes bananas, right back to my sarnie, then mmmmmmmmm how do I fit in a quiet trip to the car for a nap(excellent sugestion!!!)

I thought I'd got away with it, until when queuing for lunch someone noticed the indentations from where my jumper had been draped across my forehead, said, 'You've either been wearing a wooly hat, or you've been asleep.' Bah!

What a pleasantly daft thread.
Two apples.
five mile run with dogs.
Salad with artichokes and brown bread. Dog bikkies for the 4wd ones.
Work till 22.00

1.35pm: Multigrain marks & Spencers bread with roast beef and Colemans English Mustard with an apple and a banana (Banana taken orally not anally!)

Four wheeled dogs? what happened nasty accident with a bandsaw??

Chicken and ham on brown a la Somerfield and a handful of drugs...not recreational, sadly!! All washed down with a battlefield tour of the Battle of Lansdowne (1643, Parliament 1 Royalists 1)

Latest Threads