WHAT YOU HAVING FOR LUNCH

My secretary.

redinjun

Clanker
Oriental Style Edamame Soya Bean with chilli and Coriander Dressing.

Bugger.

Wife's got the pies!!!!!!!

redinjun

Clanker
Oriental Style Edamame Soya Bean with chilli and Coriander Dressing.

Bugger.

Wife's got my pie!!!!!!!

Just come in from a nap in the car park (in my car, not on the pavement - it was a late one last night) to cup of spicy tomato and vegetable soup and white baguette. mmmm. Might have some coffee and biscuits in a mo'.

Tubs

Old-Salt
Cheese and coleslaw on a granary bap. Accompanied by a packet of ready salted crisps and a diet soda (got to watch those calories ;o) )

milsum said:
Just come in from a nap in the car park (in my car, not on the pavement - it was a late one last night) to cup of spicy tomato and vegetable soup and white baguette. mmmm. Might have some coffee and biscuits in a mo'.
Ah, sneaky kip in the car, sport of kings, almost as good as rogering the receptionist in the marketing suite. And no, "marketing suite" isnt a euphemism.

FredWest

War Hero
Ham Salad on white, no Lettuce, Peppers or Cucumber, Mushroom Soup, mmmmmm

A nana, Suasage 'n' Beans on toast, Tescos cheese and onion crisps, followed by a swift ham-shank and a spot of looking busy/work.

I'm enjoying a half litre tumbler of mixed sperm with a kidney punch starter.

Damn those lunch time bukkake sessions.

engee

LE
Ham with cheese and onion crisps on granary bread, with a drifter for afters - new healthier me

would have been white bread, with nowt farted about with, before this latest health kick

'Dont' be a puff! eat white bread!' :)

Bloody hell thought it was quiet now then the phone goes bananas, right back to my sarnie, then mmmmmmmmm how do I fit in a quiet trip to the car for a nap(excellent sugestion!!!)

I thought I'd got away with it, until when queuing for lunch someone noticed the indentations from where my jumper had been draped across my forehead, said, 'You've either been wearing a wooly hat, or you've been asleep.' Bah!

Dwarf

LE
What a pleasantly daft thread.
Two apples.
five mile run with dogs.
Salad with artichokes and brown bread. Dog bikkies for the 4wd ones.
Work till 22.00

1.35pm: Multigrain marks & Spencers bread with roast beef and Colemans English Mustard with an apple and a banana (Banana taken orally not anally!)

Four wheeled dogs? what happened nasty accident with a bandsaw??

Chicken and ham on brown a la Somerfield and a handful of drugs...not recreational, sadly!! All washed down with a battlefield tour of the Battle of Lansdowne (1643, Parliament 1 Royalists 1)

Latest Threads