What would you want in you're jiffy bag?

Memories from Kosovo include the great feeling when parcels arrive.

Contents (test and adjust for personal preferences and availability of VCR etc):

Video of loved ones
Decent book
Bag of sweets (little dime bars in my case)
Brief note to say all is well

From my time on Telic 1 the things to send are:

Mags - FHM or anything top shelf
Food wise - savory stuff anything to break up the endless compo. Hard sweets only anything else becomes goo. Rice is good for old style all ins. Sauces to take away the taste of compo.
Books- The ones in my troop did the rounds, but the glue gives up the ghost in the heat.

To thing not to send is Chocolate it is useless in the heat.

Photos of a half naked Johnny Knoxville, Fruit Pastilles and Bovril cubes.

The Yanks used condoms in WWII as muzzle covers and to waterproof pocket watches. When word began to circulate on the home front about the quantities of condoms supplied to the troops, an unholy row was raised by the religious community, etc.

The Yanks used condoms in WWII as muzzle covers and to waterproof pocket watches. When word began to circulate on the home front about the quantities of condoms supplied to the troops, an unholy row was raised by the religious community, etc.
15 frigging years seriously?

ALL HAIL THE NECROTHREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you have a 15 year lie in?

Just a bit older...
A little tiny bit.

I actually wrote that post sat in the stinky Paradigm corimec at the deluxe Shatt al Arab hotel, so it was all true. I really did need sweeties and meaty drinks.

They're also useful in an emergency if you want to keep your feet dry