What would you say the best job in the Army is?

UKBRAD95

Swinger
I have applied to join REME as a VM, I chose this because i enjoy working with cars and know alot about them. I wanted to ask people who have already been and done it, is it a good trade to go for? If you think not what do you think is a good trade and why?

Cromwell

Swinger
I wouldn't rely for someone on a forum to tell me what the best job is... That all depends on what you want to do/get out of the Army.
Go do your homework and figure it out for yourself mate.

UKBRAD95

Swinger
I have read as much as I can read on the trade and am pretty much set, I just wanted to hear from someone first hand who had been and done it

sup rec

LE
Book Reviewer
The best trade is the one you want to do. I would say mine is the best because I enjoy it and have been doing it a long time. An infanteer may believe his is the best.

Most people will say theirs is the best otherwise why are they doing it. Others will come on and slag every trade down (including their own). At the end of the day, if it is the job and trade that you want to do then that is the best one for you.

spaz

LE
I have applied to join REME as a VM, I chose this because i enjoy working with cars and know alot about them. I wanted to ask people who have already been and done it, is it a good trade to go for? If you think not what do you think is a good trade and why?

Being me is pretty awesome to be honest. I joined up as a VM, go for it.

Couple of mates jumped the RA ship to become apache pilots. Good money, flash as f**k, good job and back home in time for tea and medals every day. Beating the totty off with a sh*tty stick as well. Apparently. ..

Civvy storeman is the best job in the world.

Latest Threads