What would you queue for?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
In answer to the Thread question:- My lost youthful mind-set,, hair, hearing, sight, mobility, and complete lack of tact and integrity.
You’ll be stood in the long “weight” queue.

My dad sent me for one of those once and the shopkeeper(who knew us) made me wait for ages before telling me they had sold out.

TamH70

MIA
View attachment 564924

Gangsta rappers and footballers trying to form an orderly queue for JD.

I never understood why anyone would want to be seen in public wearing tracksuit bottoms. The new ones look even more daft as they're all skinny around the ankles. It's as though they have absolutely no idea what constitutes elegance and style.

Presumably they watch telly, don't they ever watch shows like Friends where at least some of the characters wear suits and make an effort.

It must be strange to look in the mirror in the morning whilst wearing that tat and think that they look good. It's as though they've given up all hope in life.

View attachment 564934
Sod off. My grey joggers keep me warm in the midst of the bleak hellscape that's a Paisley winter.
At the Signals barracks in Catterick in the early 80's (I don't recall if it was 8 or 11 due to my old age) the cookhouse breakfast was self service. There was one Cpl who's sole role was to stand behind the sausages and scream "put one back".
I was at both locations in '91, and I think that it was Vimy that was self-service.

Sod off. My grey joggers keep me warm in the midst of the bleak hellscape that's a Paisley winter.

I was at both locations in '91, and I think that it was Vimy that was self-service.
What prison you in?

RedDinger

War Hero

Sounds right. It was slightly more relaxed than Helles :)

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
You’ll be stood in the long “weight” queue.

My dad sent me for one of those once and the shopkeeper(who knew us) made me wait for ages before telling me they had sold out.

one of our screws did that to me in my first unit, knowing the 'joke' I went and had a nice lie down for a couple of hours before heading back to the sqn.

TamH70

MIA
fb_img_1618306288826-jpg.564934

Ha! I have a pair I loaf about the house in. They are NEVER worn outside, except to possibly put out the bins.

They are known colloquially amongst the family as my 'Chav Pants'

If they filmed a special edition of I'm a celebrity get me out of here, where Ant and Dec get fed to some hungry crocodiles

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
If they filmed a special edition of I'm a celebrity get me out of here, where Ant and Dec get fed to some hungry crocodiles

now if there was a lottery where the top prize was 'crocodile feeder', that'd be worth a couple of quid

It must have been difficult to get out the door if he had to lug a canon around with him. Job interviews would be weird too.
I dunno. They make some pretty lightweight cameras these days.

Have to admit toying with cashing in my DSLR bodies for a mirrorless.

The cameras are lighter, but get onto the pro lenses and the weight difference is less discernible

I'd queue all day and all night for these 2 (and maybe, just maybe a few others)

Nina Hossain
1618401314366.png

Lucrezia Millarini
1618401372482.png

Latest Threads