What would you queue for?

View attachment 564924

Gangsta rappers and footballers trying to form an orderly queue for JD.

I never understood why anyone would want to be seen in public wearing
tracksuit bottoms. The new ones look even more daft as they're all skinny around the ankles. It's as though they have absolutely no idea what constitutes elegance and style.

Presumably they watch telly, don't they ever watch shows like Friends where at least some of the characters wear suits and make an effort.

It must be strange to look in the mirror in the morning whilst wearing that tat and think that they look good. It's as though they've given up all hope in life.

View attachment 564934
It’s a status symbol. When scum get locked up, they get a free Home Office grey tracksuit, same as illegals

View attachment 564924

I never understood why anyone would want to be seen in public wearing tracksuit bottoms. The new ones look even more daft as they're all skinny around the ankles. It's as though they have absolutely no idea what constitutes elegance and style.

Presumably they watch telly, don't they ever watch shows like Friends where at least some of the characters wear suits and make an effort.

It must be strange to look in the mirror in the morning whilst wearing that tat and think that they look good. It's as though they've given up all hope in life.

View attachment 564934

Did anyone get shanked in the queue, or were they just walting as gangsta rappers?

RedDinger

War Hero
Did anyone get shanked in the queue, or were they just walting as gangsta rappers?
A search on "fights in queue for trainers" would give you a clue to the odds on it being peaceful and orderly.

RedDinger

War Hero
Liar...no one got 2 sausages.
At the Signals barracks in Catterick in the early 80's (I don't recall if it was 8 or 11 due to my old age) the cookhouse breakfast was self service. There was one Cpl who's sole role was to stand behind the sausages and scream "put one back".

View attachment 564924

I never understood why anyone would want to be seen in public wearing tracksuit bottoms. The new ones look even more daft as they're all skinny around the ankles. It's as though they have absolutely no idea what constitutes elegance and style.

View attachment 564934
All of that for a pair of f*cking plimsolls

At the Signals barracks in Catterick in the early 80's (I don't recall if it was 8 or 11 due to my old age) the cookhouse breakfast was self service. There was one Cpl who's sole role was to stand behind the sausages and scream "put one back".
I once saw a fat dirty chef rap an upgrader full screw airborne neanderthal on the knuckle for taking two sausages. Said upgrader took the ladle from his hand and smashed the chef over the head with it.
That was my first day in Vimy after AAColl, I thought “******* hell, this is just in the cookhouse! What’s the NAAFI going to be like??”

Should have taken three and watched his brain melt when you put one back.

RedDinger

War Hero
Should have taken three and watched his brain melt when you put one back.
I'm fairly sure someone got court martialed for taking three. I heard he was strapped to a cannon and fired.

I'm fairly sure someone got court martialed for taking three. I heard he was strapped to a cannon and fired.

It must have been difficult to get out the door if he had to lug a canon around with him. Job interviews would be weird too.

Ditto, except Trudeau instead of Blair.

Don't think Trudeau quite got the hang of woke though, so that's one positive

image.jpg

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
View attachment 564924

View attachment 564934
Sure they are not running away having just nicked stuff?

Latest Threads