What would you loot and why??

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Litotes, Aug 8, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Situation: You are on your own when rioting breaks out in front of you on a bog standard High Street.

You are dressed normally and the car is parked at least 10 minutes walk away. There is no sign of Plod.

What would you loot and why? :)

Lits

2. anything small, high value, easy to carry and convert into cash/drugs/couple of hours with a decent hooker.

I think that covers it

3. My town. Nip to Tesco's metro get a shopping trolley.

Oaks, first, (high end men's clothing in a small store), on to Monty Smiths (same type of shop), on to Tobacco World for a load of cigars, might get meself a pipe. Up to Seven Oaks high quality music kit, Linn etc.

Very few electrical stores on my high street, and I'm not shopping for anyone else.

Why? Cos I can!

4. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

And a couple of hickory pick helves from B&Q in case a couple of crusties try to liberate your gizzits from you bleeding and broken fingers. Do unto others before they do unto you. And do it harder.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Some nice suits and shoes higher the tone of looting jd sports oh dear

6. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

The bombs in Royal Avenue in Belfast kept me in shirts for years

• Like Like x 3
  7. Some souls, especially the ones that look like floating bin bags.

8. Are you taking orders?

Can I have a laptop and a HD 3D TV?

9. Just watching these cunts on the telly, why would you break into Ladbrokes, it's not like they keep the next days results in there.

I probably wouldn't steal anything electrical as it may not have the instructions with it.

10. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

I want a pair of shotguns, a large qty of cartridges and someone to load for me.

Edited due to mongness

• Like Like x 1
  11. Boot polish to black up, blend in with all the other cunts!

• Like Like x 2
  12. I admire your sense of style, Sir. May I respectfully suggest that two shotguns would help you to sustain a higher rate of fire?

13. I'd loot Diane Abbot's house because she's a horrible opportunistic political cunt. Not to mention that she bears partial responsibility for the Met being an emasculated force and a generation of black kids being pretty much lawless and useless.

Then I'd go round to Ken Livingstone's house and torch it.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Fuck me, would be like supermarket sweep. Into Asda trolley full of meat and beer DVDs blank DVDs for later maybe some of their clothes for work. Car park is 25m awy so may do multiple trips

15. Isn`t Nigger Brown boot polish still available.?