What Would You Like for Christmas?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Soldier_Why, Oct 26, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

The (admittedly small) unit that I currently have the pleasure of serving with have a number of people currently deployed to the sandpit over Christmas. To that end we have decided to scrape together a few bits and pieces to send each of them a 'Christmas box'.

So, the simple question is this - what sort of stuff should we send them? Serious suggestions only please.

2. Tin of spray-snow? That way they'll probably have more snow than we will...

3. Christmas cake and pudding?

4. lisa rogers (scrap heap challenge), Katie Holmes and a paddling pool full of jelly

5. Yule log, custard (powder), gravy granules, christmas crackers, brandy/whisky minatures (cost purposes) and a piece of misteltoe for the more amorous :wink:

Perhaps 'moist wipes' for when it all comes out the other end!

6. Christmas crackers and decorations, selection boxes, and christmas cake.

S-D

7. "Special" Listerine, Smirnoff recipe

8. Purple_Flash

Purple_Flash War Hero Moderator

A girlfriend.

And yes, I am that sad!

9. Just a box full of those choccy biscuits called Rocky. After a pack of those everything else in life is average.

Oh.....and the entire Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders!!!!!! ......... covered in Rocky biscuits. errr gotta go now....................!

10. a man-sized box, with integral oxygen supply and food and water for 48 hours, with pre-paid postage and packing fees back to the UK. :D

11. Soldier_Why

Soldier_Why LE Moderator

Thanks for the suggestions so far. I was thinking as well, not just Xmas type stuff but other bits and pieces that might be appreciated whilst they are out there?

12. Packets of dime bars, reading material, quiz books etc

13. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Christmas Hamper from Fortnum and Masons -

14. Dirty movies on DVD, Kleenex, frey bentos steak and kidney pie, those £20 plug in the back of a telly pacman/retro game consoles, Music