What Would You Like for Christmas?

The (admittedly small) unit that I currently have the pleasure of serving with have a number of people currently deployed to the sandpit over Christmas. To that end we have decided to scrape together a few bits and pieces to send each of them a 'Christmas box'.

So, the simple question is this - what sort of stuff should we send them? Serious suggestions only please.

Christmas cake and pudding?

Yule log, custard (powder), gravy granules, christmas crackers, brandy/whisky minatures (cost purposes) and a piece of misteltoe for the more amorous :wink:

Perhaps 'moist wipes' for when it all comes out the other end!

A girlfriend.

And yes, I am that sad!

Just a box full of those choccy biscuits called Rocky. After a pack of those everything else in life is average.

Oh.....and the entire Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders!!!!!! ......... covered in Rocky biscuits. errr gotta go now....................!

a man-sized box, with integral oxygen supply and food and water for 48 hours, with pre-paid postage and packing fees back to the UK. :D

Thanks for the suggestions so far. I was thinking as well, not just Xmas type stuff but other bits and pieces that might be appreciated whilst they are out there?

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Christmas Hamper from Fortnum and Masons -

Dirty movies on DVD, Kleenex, frey bentos steak and kidney pie, those £20 plug in the back of a telly pacman/retro game consoles, Music

smoojalooge said:
lisa rogers (scrap heap challenge), Katie Holmes and a paddling pool full of jelly
Best suggestion so far!!

What about some magazines/newspapers and such. A couple of DVD's might be ok since they are quite light (obviously dependent on whether they have something to play it on!)
Sweets, chewing gum. Ohhh and what about a cigar for xmas day - that's something a little different!

Any magazine with t*ts in it like FHM,Loaded,Zoo,Stuf etc- get in touch with some of these mags as they can be generous/helpfull to the lads on deployment with goodies etc.