What would you do?

last week I attempted to draw 300 quid from a Barclays ATM, it short changed me by 250 quid. As I bank with RBS I had to go to my local branch and complete a claim form in order to get it back. I also told them i wanted interest on the retained cash!
Tonight I checked my online account and find that there is 300 quid back in my account, giving me a credit of 50 quid. Do I come clean and enquire if there has been an error or do I just keep stum? - I am for the latter just for the inconvenience suffered.
I (being a coward) would come clean, its just a hassle if they realise the mistake and you have to pay it back.
Send them a letter thanking them for rectifying the error and the cost of your time and effort.

If they then try and steal the money from your account complain and tell them to get it from Barclays. They will file it under "too difficult" and you will be legitimately 50 quid better off.
say **** all. ;-)
Are you mad? Say nowt, that money is rightfully your, you did ask for interest on the money did you not? Nudge nudge wink wink....

Latest Threads