What would you do?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Manchester_Rogue, Mar 10, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Scenario: you've just put your kids to sleep and your wife/husband is out working late.

Suddenly, you hear voices outside, you peer out of a window to see two masked men, one of them has a sledge hammer and the other appears to have a handgun of some description.

What do you do?
  2. errrr - call the rozzers?

3. It probrably is the rozzers
  4. phone dogface to come to my rescue!
  5. Yeah call the coppers as the seem act very fast when guns are involved like that man who was getting burgled the coppers said it would take a 1/2 hr to get there so he phoned back a couple of minutes latter said he had shot the burgler and the coppers where round there with in 5 minutes.
  6. Think why the fcuk did I move to Belfast and that thinking there would be no trouble because of Drumcree was a big fcuking mistake. Pack the car at the earliest and safest opportunity and fcuk off to a relative even though you get robbed blind crossing to Scotland on a ferry.

Did I mention I lived in Northern Ireland?
  7. In this fictional scenario, what country are we in MR?
  8. maybe one of the people wearing the masks is your wife / husband out working late and they are trying to tell you something ?
  9. thats our choice
  10. Me? Go to the cellar, get my illegally aquired AK 47, load with copkiller rounds. Put on full body armour and breathing armour, shit my pants and pray....

Something has gone wrong in my equasion LOL
  11. dogface, i just thought you would be able to help!

12. but you seemed like such a hero
  13. i wasnt telling myself that, i was telling you that
  14. No, but you did mention that you lived in Holland. :?
  15. ok then, how about a little advice on what to do from the waltlord himself?