What would you do?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Maori-Nick, Jun 6, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It appears old giggs has been sleeping with his brothers mrs for the past 8 years. He simply does not have seemed to heard about the phrase, "bro's before ho's". Question is what would you do to a family member if you found out they have been bumping uglies with your significant other?

story here:

Giggs brother Rhodri dumps wife over her affair with Ryan | The Sun |News

2. I'd ask them to keep the cunt.

3. Apparently his dad's a bit of a bunny fucker, so we know where it comes from:

SNN0604DAD-180_1323093a.jpg

"What's up doc?"

4. Kick the missus out and buy my brother a beer for pulling such a horrendous looking bint.

5. Seems like a perfectly normal Welsh family, what's all the fuss about?

Who's wife is this sheep?????

6. I have to say if i ever found out a footballer had fucked me over (shagged missus,ripped me off finaclly etc.) i'd smash both his knees so he never played again

• Like Like x 1
  7. HHH

HHH LE

If, I found out someone was shagging my missus, I wouldn't do a thing to him.

I figure he would have enough problems with his blindness, no sense of smell or taste & his deafness!!

8. I'd let Giggs fuck me for a week of his salary. Then go look up Max Clifford and sell my story.................

9. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

I'd send him an invoice for services rendered then drop the youngest child off at his house and claim its his.

10. Have you seen the little cunt?

Shag my brothers bird? No chance, it's not from a moral point of view, it is just that I dont fancy being kicked to death by cro-magnon man in a pair of cargo shorts and a Sale Sharks shirt..

• Like Like x 1
  11. Shag my brother's other half? Certainly not ... he's a poofter for starters.

12. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

en

Since when can you afford to be picky?

13. Apparently she hates herself for doing it and just wants to put things right...by accepting a fat check from the News of The world and publishing a DVD of her doing "soft-core" posing. As any decent brother-fucker would...

14. Tis true ... I might give him a ring later and see what he's up to.

15. Sens him straight to Spec-Savers.