What would you do

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#2
Here is a message from me:

Welcome back. You will fit right in with all the other walter cnuts who have turned up recently.
 

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#6
jagman said:
Ravers said:
Here is a message from me:

Welcome back. You will fit right in with all the other walter cnuts who have turned up recently.
Ah but at least he might prove entertaining!
Somebody with that much ability to conjur a tale could revitalise the NAAFI....
And to be fair he has actually got one real medal which is a lot more than some round here.

I say let the idiot join. Let's see how long he lasts. Also since his Walting was quite clearly in the interests of procuring new women for his impressive collection of wives, doesn't that make it OK?
 
#8
Porridge_gun said:
What would you do if you found out this chap was amongst our membership?

http://www.arrse.co.uk/wiki/Craig_Colclough

Trying to weasle back into the community after alleging to be a doctor, pretending to be a commando, holding a commission, the list is endless.

Are they any messages you'd like to leave him so he might reconsider being here?
I would let him make sweet man love to my hungry anus before accepting his marriage proposal.

Well that's what I believe one member of this site did anyway.
 

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
#9
Deleted
 
#10
In my best Gerry Adams impression: "Aie know wharr ye live! Aie know wharr ye'er kids go tae skyule!"

Bound to give him a warm, fuzzy feeling - like being attacked by a swarm of killer bees.
 
#11
Ravers said:
jagman said:
Ravers said:
Here is a message from me:

Welcome back. You will fit right in with all the other walter cnuts who have turned up recently.
Ah but at least he might prove entertaining!
Somebody with that much ability to conjur a tale could revitalise the NAAFI....
And to be fair he has actually got one real medal which is a lot more than some round here.

I say let the idiot join. Let's see how long he lasts. Also since his Walting was quite clearly in the interests of procuring new women for his impressive collection of wives, doesn't that make it OK?
I thought the consensus was that if it got you laid it was acceptable to claim just about anything?
Besides, this is the internet which means 75% of anything written here is a lie anyway.
There is also the possiblity he may impart some wisdom to the rest of us mere mortals on how to run a succesful marriage (or two)
 
#12
natotattie said:
Porridge_gun said:
What would you do if you found out this chap was amongst our membership?

http://www.arrse.co.uk/wiki/Craig_Colclough

Trying to weasle back into the community after alleging to be a doctor, pretending to be a commando, holding a commission, the list is endless.

Are they any messages you'd like to leave him so he might reconsider being here?
I would let him make sweet man love to my hungry anus before accepting his marriage proposal.

Well that's what I believe one member of this site did anyway.
Come on, be fair now, m****m didn't take up the the back alley.
 

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#13
jagman said:
Ravers said:
jagman said:
Ravers said:
Here is a message from me:

Welcome back. You will fit right in with all the other walter cnuts who have turned up recently.
Ah but at least he might prove entertaining!
Somebody with that much ability to conjur a tale could revitalise the NAAFI....
And to be fair he has actually got one real medal which is a lot more than some round here.

I say let the idiot join. Let's see how long he lasts. Also since his Walting was quite clearly in the interests of procuring new women for his impressive collection of wives, doesn't that make it OK?
I thought the consensus was that if it got you laid it was acceptable to claim just about anything?
Besides, this is the internet which means 75% of anything written here is a lie anyway.
There is also the possiblity he may impart some wisdom to the rest of us mere mortals on how to run a succesful marriage (or two)
Exactly.

My wife still thinks I am an astronaut actually. It makes life easier when I explain I am going away for a bit and I won't be in contact for a while.
 
#15
Porridge_gun said:
He was (somehow) accepted as the RMO at 36 (Eastern) Signal Regiment (V) based at Ilford, where he performed medicals on soldiers and recruits,
Did he get a custodial then?
Aye, and I believe he's just recently been released. I wonder what the conditions of his parole are?
 

The_Duke

LE
Moderator
#16
The News of the Screws article said that he was jailed for 3 years.

Personally, I think it is a little harsh. He actually raised the military credibility of 36 Signal Regiment, and was a better doctor than most of those practicing in Ilford at that time! :D
 
#17
sandmanfez said:
Porridge_gun said:
He was (somehow) accepted as the RMO at 36 (Eastern) Signal Regiment (V) based at Ilford, where he performed medicals on soldiers and recruits,
Did he get a custodial then?
Aye, and I believe he's just recently been released. I wonder what the conditions of his parole are?
Well, he's prolly not allowed to enter any registry offices or similar, I would have thought.
 
#19
AFAIA he got 16 weeks, which seems more reasonable than three years. Check the members list for anyone joining recently. If theres a Mr Ben, that'll be him.
 

Latest Threads