What would you do

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Porridge_gun, Feb 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

What would you do if you found out this chap was amongst our membership?

Trying to weasle back into the community after alleging to be a doctor, pretending to be a commando, holding a commission, the list is endless.

Are they any messages you'd like to leave him so he might reconsider being here?
  2. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Here is a message from me:

3. Ah but at least he might prove entertaining!
    Somebody with that much ability to conjur a tale could revitalise the NAAFI....
  4. Bloke's a genius.
  5. Ravers

And to be fair he has actually got one real medal which is a lot more than some round here.

I say let the idiot join. Let's see how long he lasts. Also since his Walting was quite clearly in the interests of procuring new women for his impressive collection of wives, doesn't that make it OK?
  6. I'd ask him how prison was, and whether or not he's developed a taste for the dark unwashed cock.
  7. I would let him make sweet man love to my hungry anus before accepting his marriage proposal.

Well that's what I believe one member of this site did anyway.
  8. Deleted
  9. In my best Gerry Adams impression: "Aie know wharr ye live! Aie know wharr ye'er kids go tae skyule!"

Bound to give him a warm, fuzzy feeling - like being attacked by a swarm of killer bees.
  10. I thought the consensus was that if it got you laid it was acceptable to claim just about anything?
    Besides, this is the internet which means 75% of anything written here is a lie anyway.
    There is also the possiblity he may impart some wisdom to the rest of us mere mortals on how to run a succesful marriage (or two)
  11. Come on, be fair now, m****m didn't take up the the back alley.
  12. Ravers

My wife still thinks I am an astronaut actually. It makes life easier when I explain I am going away for a bit and I won't be in contact for a while.
  13. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Did he get a custodial then?
  14. Aye, and I believe he's just recently been released. I wonder what the conditions of his parole are?