what would you do???

Discussion in 'Juniors' started by som1, Jan 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. got back from xmas leave to find my roomm8, a lad who i went basic with and am now at phase 2 with, got into my locker (combination lock) "borrowed" my tv and iron as hes going on placement 4 six weeks on his own and decided his "needs" for it where greater than mine, didnt ask me or any thing, i found out from 1 of the other lads on the course who recieved a txt of the sed individual... me being a nice bloke tried to see where hes coming from and as he is lives abroad spends his weekends on camp normally.
    I wouldnt called this guy a friend at the same time ive never had any problems with him in the past so no real reason to dislike him until now,
    am debating whether to report it as actual theft (am more pissed off that he took them with out asking me rather then the items going themselves...)
    as he is a popular lad with most of his course and mine (he got backtrooped from my course onto the next 1) i can see problems arrising from grassing him up.
    just want some more opinions really and wat u wud do in this postion?
  2. Theft is theft, he broke into your locker, if you can't trust him with your kit will you be able to trust him when your are in the shite

3. I personally, would learn to write in English.

Wtf is wud/wat/postion/roomm8 etc etc?

Then report it as theft.
  4. You have a number of options.
    Make a formal complaint via the CoC and rely on the fact that no-one likes thieving scum to maintain your social standing.

Hunt the thieving scum down and smash the living sh*t out of him.

Use your TV free time wisely to improve your literacy skills so that you don't have to communicate in text speak.

And without even having met him, I bet you a penny that when he was back squadded it was for a crap attitude, but in his world his 'Sergeant didn't like him'
  5. Say again, over
  6. report it as theft, honesty integrity are not dirty words... though crevice is.
  7. The clever scum usually are, as you don't get far being a tw@t with everyone at once. Report him.
  8. sorry for typing parts of it in "text speak" one its force of habbit and the other im stuck in camp and have to pay for the internet which im waisting replying to these comments... and yes a crap attitude was one of the reason
  9. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

Ooooh handbags!
  10. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

If you don't report him now, what is he going to 'borrow' next. Your pay?
  11. Pop round to his house. Rape his mum and sisters, whilst his Dad watches (as you've black nastied him to a chair).

Report it as theft, then fill him in.

I can let quite a lot go, but theft isn't one of them.
  12. Oh well sorry, if we're wasting your precious internet time answering the question you asked then you probably ought to fcuk off and work it out for yourself.

Sorry to have bothered you.
  13. Report him then break his fingers

14. Irony?
  15. He's a thieving cnut :x
    Report him now before he steals something else or slam him hands in a car door to prevent his stealing again :)