What would you do with your own floating prison?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Chalky, May 22, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. float it out to sea once its full of chavs, and sink the fecker

2. Likewise sink the damn thing and save the tax payer some money, oh and make them a little safer in their beds at night!

3. fill it full of chavs, tow it to the navy target ranges and use it for 4.5inch gun practice.
    may as well get max use/fun/enjoyment out of it :twisted:

4. Mount some jet engines on the back and ram jet skiers with it :D

5. Ah, so its a prison now ?, I'm sure this thing was known as Coastel 1 in Port Stanley around 1985

6. I would buy it and make myself Daddy of the landing.

7. A couple of things spring to mind ...

Fill it up full of illegal immigrants / Aussie bar workers, hoodies and chavs and give the buggers a free cruise to the Falklands.

Paint it in a colour scheme reminisant of a bad acid trip and Park it up in randomly in inconvenient places like dead centre of the boat lanes during the university boat race or Henley regatta or wedge it under Tower Bridge when its been opened.

8. I would name it HMS Impact Area.... well....you can guess the rest.

9. Seems a pretty decisive case to me! Pack it to the rafters with all the undesireable cases from the Brit chokeys, send it out to sea and scuttle it (very far) off the Canaries somewhere!
    Then get Phoney Tony to express his hand-wringing, totally artificial regret at the loss of life. Job done.

What could be easier?

MsG

10. Couldn't we have Tony and his wife on board? We could convince them it was a freeby cruise or something, I'm sure Cherie would feel at home amongst the assorted scum.

11. Fill it up with;
    a) tabloid journos
    then
    b) sea water. Lots of sea water.

12. You could buy it paint it orange and bingo easy cruise!

13. I'd rent it out to that cnut Peter Mandleson for some favours in the house and then wait until he's deep inside an illegal brazilian immigrant, before towing it to Antartica. Once there I'd disable all radio systems and moor the fecker onto the biggest iceberg in the world. If I could get Tony and the rest of those other cnuts onboard, so much the better :twisted:

14. Fire detection system with push bottom alarms
    and a fully pressurised sprinkler system.
    Looks like mandies been there already!