What would YOU do with TWO?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by DozyBint, Mar 14, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well? :wink:

Edited to credit http://www.ananova.com

2. Its bad enough having one which controls you but 2 8O

I think his wife was scared of what he would try with 2 dicks :twisted:

3. OLD SAYING "HAPPY AS A DOG WITH TWO................." comes to mind

4. I'd use the spare to stir my tea. "One lump or two?" :D

5. I'd polish them both to see which one came first :D

6. That would be easy...... it'd be the one stuck to the back wheels in yer claypit :D

7. Just think, i could slip your mum a crippler and shut your sister up by scuttling her at the same time....... do you think i could get Sherlock to lick my sack aswell? :D

Would be just like an episode of the Waltons, sharing the love, although after meeting your family im more inclined to liken them to the Clampets :D

8. Better to be buggered by the clampets that mauled by the munsters.... :D

I did a runner from your mums house... her eyebrows join in the middle of her chest :D

9. I actually thought you were a mate MDN, how wrong could i be?

Is nothing sacred?

You more than anyone should know what i went through those last few weeks. Not only do you mock ethnic minorities and the disabled, now you have turned on the dead.

Well i hope you are satisfied.... and that she didnt let the side down :D

10. LOLOLOLOLOL You stitching cow :D

I only knew she was dead because the hair on her back hadn't grown any since the last time I matted it.

Hope you don't mind, I sliced of those burger nips to keep as a souvenier of our special time :D

11. Is she still available Cait? From what I've read in this forum there's more than one ARRSEr out there with a passion for necrophilia! 8O :lol:

12. I think it sick shagging the dead, especially when her chest caves in!! :?

13. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

So he'd be like a dog with two d1cks!

14. If he lost his co ck in a bizarre motorbike accident I wonder what the rest of him looked like. Nikki Lauder is my bet :lol:

Maybe she got the fear because he was threatening her with a painful DP :roll:

15. Sadly no.

Unfortunatly after MDN & Cuts had their fill, all im left with is her false leg and Dutch Cap.