what would you do with that much bunce?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Taff49, Feb 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Penny Johnson facelift: Businesswoman suing for £54m over facial twitch | Mail Online

Notwithstanding the whole compo-culture, it ain't my fault, and the Daily Wail using the A'ghan vetrens as a comparison tool. And quite apart from donating the whole heap to H4H of course.

I would buy the biggest brothel in the world, lock myself in and retire. not very adventourous I admit, but it's my £54 million and i'll spend it all on brass's if I want to

2. I'd buy 54 million scratch cards ... bound to double yer money.

3. Well, Mrs Rodney2q might object to the brothel plan but I'd soon own a nice restaurant and bar in some sunny place and when I'm not there I'd be touring round the world in a big FO luxury car and not bothering about fuel prices...

sigh - dream on!

Rodney2q

4. Can't resist this; I'd spend some on women, some on drink, and some on gambling. The rest I would just squander.

5. Im wondering who does their maths

600 grand a year (yeah whatever) times 30 year career (if your dumb enough to work that long with that kind of salary)

Doesnt make 54 mill.

6. They take into account a year on year percentage increase in salary, plus there will be an amount awarded for "hurt feelings"...

7. It always easy to award it when its not your money :)

8. I'd give it all to charity to help orphans and poor people.

And animals. Especially donkeys that have been beaten up by gypsies.

9. I would go in the pub and I wouldn't buy anyone a drink; when they call me a miserable cunt I will say well you're going to talk about me anyway.

Then I would buy a great big pad in the country with a massive fence and employ ex them to patrol the grounds, Oh! and a bunch vicious fuck off dogs, and a big sign out front saying "I don't care if you are related to me you can fuck off!"

Then I would spend my time counting it and laughing at poor people on the TV

Then I would probably go off and hunt endangered species, and here is the best bit. I would be rich and their is nothing you could do to stop me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
    Gonna
    Kill kill kill kill Kill the poor:
    Gonna
    Kill kill kill kill Kill the poor:
    Gonna
    Kill kill kill kill Kill the poor: Toight

I would play that a lot