what would you do with that much bunce?

Well, Mrs Rodney2q might object to the brothel plan but I'd soon own a nice restaurant and bar in some sunny place and when I'm not there I'd be touring round the world in a big FO luxury car and not bothering about fuel prices...

sigh - dream on!

Rodney2q

Im wondering who does their maths

600 grand a year (yeah whatever) times 30 year career (if your dumb enough to work that long with that kind of salary)

Doesnt make 54 mill.

Im wondering who does their maths

600 grand a year (yeah whatever) times 30 year career (if your dumb enough to work that long with that kind of salary)

Doesnt make 54 mill.
They take into account a year on year percentage increase in salary, plus there will be an amount awarded for "hurt feelings"...

I'd give it all to charity to help orphans and poor people.

And animals. Especially donkeys that have been beaten up by gypsies.

I would go in the pub and I wouldn't buy anyone a drink; when they call me a miserable cunt I will say well you're going to talk about me anyway.

Then I would buy a great big pad in the country with a massive fence and employ ex them to patrol the grounds, Oh! and a bunch vicious fuck off dogs, and a big sign out front saying "I don't care if you are related to me you can fuck off!"

Then I would spend my time counting it and laughing at poor people on the TV

Then I would probably go off and hunt endangered species, and here is the best bit. I would be rich and their is nothing you could do to stop me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Gonna
Kill kill kill kill Kill the poor:
Gonna
Kill kill kill kill Kill the poor:
Gonna
Kill kill kill kill Kill the poor: Toight

I would play that a lot

Latest Threads