What would you do to Bert?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Aunty Stella, May 1, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After a telephone discussion tonight with a couple of arrse regulars, it has come to my attention that Bert is a dislikeable little cnut.

Therefore, I would like to discuss what you would like to do to the spotty faced little pre pubescent antagonist

Personally, I'd like to bang his head of a bar to the beat of "chumbawummba" until he lost a heart beat, but that's just my own personal opinion.

Discuss :D

2. I'd be happy just to smyte him a teeth loosening blow and stamp all over him with Ice skates on.

Never has one bloke needed a shoeing so badly

3. Agreed.

Lets wait until the OTC come to his aid and then fcuk up their board the way that they fcuked up the entire site by posting answers like

"shoe"

"tamborine"

etc, etc

4. The more I think about it the more I'd like to hurt the ponce.

Maybe pay him down at the bottom of a block of flats and drop pool balls on his knees / elbows / teeth.

5. He's a dull cnut of the highest order. Id like to turn his skin inside out then roll him in tobasco sauce and then post his entrails to his retarded parents who live in a hostel frequented by whino's and single celled plebians called Frederick. Has the tube got a proper fcuking job yet? Or am I still paying for his Evostick addiction?

Cok!

6. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

A hood, some electric cable and a small box to stand on springs to mind....

7. What's he done?

8. No point you even asking him that, you're in the same toolbox category.

9. Ignore the little wannabe. His postings have nil mil content and are just to get attention. Could also just reply to everything he says with something along the lines of "Thank you, most illuminating." and refuse to respond in any other manner.

10. I want to take Bert to bed and make a man of him, or fcuk him up for life, one or the other. And I'd like to take my fist and smash Jumblesales front teeth to pieces.

11. Tried that with the tw*t CiG.

Perhaps we should organise milling for tw*ts

12. I'd like to force feed Jumblesale an anvil.

Gunny, why not nail Berts ass and shoot your custard in his claypit, make him hover over Jumble sales chops, punch him in the guts and watch him fart manglue all over Jumbles head :D :D

13. Bert's harmless. :D

Devote your (undoubted) energies towards organising the next revolution. :D

By all means continue the war against C_I_G however!! :D

14. Quality post.

Are you selling tickets?

15. that could have been the half-time entertainment yesterday at rugby!! and we would have all watched!! :lol: