• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

what would you do if...

#1
i have just had a few pints as its friday lunchtime....and it got me thinking...


if you where the last person on this earth, (like i am ledgend without zombies)

what would you do?

i honestly dont know what id do
 
#12
As there would be no men about...break into ann summers and clear out the stash of vibrators, dildos and batteries....... then into Marks and Spencers and eat all the cakes because who would give a shit if I got fat!
 
#13
charlotte-the-harlot said:
As there would be no men about...break into ann summers and clear out the stash of vibrators, dildos and batteries....... then into Marks and Spencers and eat all the cakes because who would give a s*** if I got fat!
what if i was there also?
 
#14
private---pile said:
charlotte-the-harlot said:
As there would be no men about...break into ann summers and clear out the stash of vibrators, dildos and batteries....... then into Marks and Spencers and eat all the cakes because who would give a s*** if I got fat!
what if i was there also?
Then she wouldn't be the last person on earth. :roll:
 
#15
thrombo said:
I would probably masturbate in a public place, like a park bench or a bus stop.



Because I could.
Why wait for the end of the world? I do it now..although the old dears at the back of the church are starting to get suspicious. Last week, even the vicar noticed and asked whoever it was doing it, to stop peeling bananas during service
 
#19
thrombo said:
I would probably masturbate in a public place, like a park bench or a bus stop.



Because I could.
Init, I'd go to all sorts of weird places, Probably in the whitehouse, N.o 10 etc Id also find where some famous people lived and go check them out 8)
 

Latest Threads