What would you do if your TAC closed

Your TAC has been bulldozed to put in housing for single mums do you.....

• Change capbadge, join another corp.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bin the TA, its been a long haul.

• Drive 60 odd miles to your sister sqn and your muckers.

• THrow a massive party, and loot the TAC , why should the Seniors get first dibs?

• Total voters
I'm quite lucky i have another unit about the same distance from me, but i would be prepared to travel abit further to another unit/squadron

Definatly wouldnt bin the TA as it's been the best thing I've ever done. So I'd apply for travel expenses to Chelmsford and change capbadge to Infantry. As well as fight off an urge to send an insulting note to the beancounters responsible :x

PRC-349 said:
Definatly wouldnt bin the TA as it's been the best thing I've ever done. So I'd apply for travel expenses to Chelmsford and change capbadge to Infantry. As well as fight off an urge to send an insulting note to the beancounters responsible :x
Prc you could stay a sig at chelmsford, so you wouldn't have to change cap badge unless you wanted too.

Nothing wrong with infantry by the way ( uncle was in inf)

MadBiker said:
PRC-349 said:
Prc you could stay a sig at chelmsford, so you wouldn't have to change cap badge unless you wanted too.

Nothing wrong with infantry by the way ( uncle was in inf)
I know but to be honest I have always been more inclined towards the infantry even before joining.

120 mile round trip for me currently, but I'd still stick with Corp and Regt and pop into London and join
our crazy sister Sqn, regardless of their fascination for horses...

I suspect pers though in London would be less inclined to move around given the time it takes to
move on the surface.

Bin the TA, it's been a long haul.

Just trying to find the poem by Wingletang (?) about mates, away from the wife, illegal cookers on the four tonner etc. Can't seem to find it with the search function: can anyone help me out?

And this one: http://www.wmeadow.demon.co.uk/poem1.htm which will be the requiem for my time in the TA

msr

Latest Threads