Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would you do if your missus was a phantom sh*tter?

Did you get a glass table put in your office?

BOWLS club, not BOWELS!

Are you the sort of person who subscribes to Dumpstation TV? Do you read Readers' Wives' Turds?

Do you have a favourite model like Vindaloo Vicky, Bum Gravy Becky, or Chilli Charlotte? What about Enema Emma, Supository Sue....

Disgusting!
FFS man spit it out, all you want it dirty photo's.

How very dare you sirs, that is utterly outrageous and libellous! I am trying to ensure that a top level debate is carried out. Only the most depraved, gutter-crawling cur would be aroused by such things.

Any videos of Emma Watson farting and what they might smell like are merely a side issue.

How very dare you sirs, that is utterly outrageous and libellous! I am trying to ensure that a top level debate is carried out. Only the most depraved, gutter-crawling cur would be aroused by such things.

Any videos of Emma Watson farting and what they might smell like are merely a side issue.
That's it, slowly with deep breaths, just let it out about how you feel about Emma and her gaseous emissions.

Yokel

LE
This is an utterly horrible thread. Did none of you ever get taught that girls are made from sugar, spice, and all things nice? I mean, really! What would Shakespeare say?

Everyone knows that women do not fart - they rarely keep their mouths closed long enough to build up pressure.

Last edited:

Tiger-Monkey2

War Hero
Over the past several years I have had to inspect various bathrooms in our building following complaints by cleaner about the state of them. Problems included shit on the floor, shit on toilet seats, shit smeared on walls, piss on the floor and toilet seats. Used tampons on the floor despite provision of a means of hygienic disposal. I have never had cause to be sent to inspect the men's bathrooms.

Over the past several years I have had to inspect various bathrooms in our building following complaints by cleaner about the state of them. Problems included shit on the floor, shit on toilet seats, shit smeared on walls, piss on the floor and toilet seats. Used tampons on the floor despite provision of a means of hygienic disposal. I have never had cause to be sent to inspect the men's bathrooms.

That's why they always like to f*ck in the dark....... dirty bitches.

Up until your last sentence, I thought you were talking about the men's.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
My ex-GF was a manager at Homebase in Leeds (the big one on the North ring road) many moons ago. One night I was picking her up from work (2000hrs) and they were having trouble getting the computer system to back up so I was told to come in and have a cup of tea whilst the days sales downloaded to HQ.

Last job was to check the building for anyone lurking. I was "invited" to have a look in the "ladies" toilets. I have to say that the graffiti was an eye opener, never mind that someone had dumped in one of the sinks! I was told that the ladies' toilets had to be closed regularly for emergency cleaning.

Yokel

LE
I knew someone who had an attack of explosive diarrhoea whilst shopping. Fortunately he was in B&Q so there was a toilet he could use. The staff heard his grunt and groans and found that he was embarrassed as he could not flush or wash his hands.

He is now banned from all their stores.

I knew someone who had an attack of explosive diarrhoea whilst shopping. Fortunately he was in B&Q so there was a toilet he could use. The staff heard his grunt and groans and found that he was embarrassed as he could not flush or wash his hands.

He is now banned from all their stores.

He wasn’t supposed to use one on display.

What a thread. My only excuse is that I was very tired, emotional & under a lot of pressure when I posted it.

That's it, slowly with deep breaths, just let it out about how you feel about Emma and her gaseous emissions.
This is an utterly horrible thread. Did none of you ever taught that girls are made from sugar, spice, and all things nice? I mean, really! What would Shakespeare say?

Everyone knows that women do not fart - they rarely keep their mouths closed long enough to build up pressure.
Would reckon Priti Patel could stagger away from a big one.... :oops:

Latest Threads