What would you do for the Olympic Opening Ceremony?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Dashing_Chap, Jul 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Evening all,

Her Majesty the Queen has gone over the head of BoJo and instead appointed you as supreme commander of the Olympics Opening Ceremony. You've been invested with absolute powers to do whatever you want, as well as being given a cool £27,000,000 to squander on whatever entertainment you think will best represent Great Britain and London for the Olympics 2012.

The eyes of the world are upon you...

What do you do?

2. Introduce 'freckles' and 'soggy biscuits' as demonstration sports.
  3. Have a beer fest.
  4. Burn Gordon Brown and Blair athe stake-olympic flame tee hee!
  5. Order donuts and Coke, two tarts and a pack of No.1 for the Royal Box, could get boring in there. Kick back and watch the entire Home Office staff plus G4 running round the track under all those lights, all in their underwear, til I get bored. Followed by the Home Office and G4S milling exhibition, when the last men and women, standing, line up to slap Messrs Blair and Brown.
  6. skid2

skid2 LE Book Reviewer

Do exactly what I'm doing now. Drinking beer with Big Bang Theory box set on tv
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Invite AQ.

The fireworks would be better.
  8. As I said on the other thread..... A re-enactment of the Battle of Mount Tumbledown starring Prince William.
  9. Shagathon
  10. 150 kt air burst followed by another two or three just to make sure the b*stard politicans were DEAD. HMQ obviously has a stand in!
  11. Throw Paul McCartney on a fucking big fire the tone deaf cunt.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I was going to suggest; start the ceremony with him in a burning wickerman, it could only get better after that.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Summon the Goat Of Mendes.
    That's alway good for a laugh.
  14. Bribe the Olympics Committee to the tune of £27m to ensure we never, ever get to host the Games again.

Money well spent, I think.
  15. I'd have HMQ jump out of a helicopter and parachute into the arena. Alongside 007.