What would you do for money?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by wg100, Nov 4, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You will do things for money 80% of the time

"Well you will pretty much do anything for money it seems. Our guess is you either have no shame or your a student desperate for cash :)"

Hmmmm, which option could it be? I'm not a student...

Link

2. You will do things for money 75% of the time

"It seems like there are quite a few things you will do for money, makes us wonder what else you would do if you were paid. It beats going to work every day though we guess:)"

3. You will do things for money 80% of the time

"Well you will pretty much do anything for money it seems. Our guess is you either have no shame or your a student desprate for cash:)"

4. well I graduated over 2yrs ago so I’m not a student :D

5. 55% of the time.

Some of those things I'd do for free :D

6. You will do things for money 50% of the time

"Well there are a few things you will do for money. It's a bit of fun and of course an easy way to get rich quick. I wonder if the offers were increased if you would do more:)" - I Wonder!

7. Such as question 8? :lol:

8. I apparently have no shame either!

Question 5 I seem to do quite often for nothing, so getting paid for it would be right bonus.

9. Har de f*cking har har. I was thinking of farting in a lift.

I've got a few pence, Gado. Are you worth $100K?

10. of course. hidden talents ;-)

11. Work in Kabul like I am at the mo it is a right shithole but the money is good.

Cheers

Tazzer

12. 90% of the time.

The eggs were out as it's just daft.

Surely it's aquestion of not if, but how much (or little) money it would take?

For those of you who worried I wouldn't do Playboy/Playgirl.........None of you deserve that, yet!

13. What are you asking? How much does it pay?

[ except the thing with gerbils and vastly overweight women is out... well, as long as I get all the cash up front and a bonus for not puking.. ]

14. 85% of the time....

Done some of them things for free anyway!

Got stuck at one of them....moral dilema - For $100,000 would you sleep with a complete stranger? I just don't know!!

15. pompey??

man or woman?