What would you choose fit or filth?

would you rather bang someone who is?

• complete and utter filth the best looking but atm a cert

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A total stunner but dont mess her hair up in the sack

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A discussion came up in work about two women one was very good looking but looked as if she was high maintainence.And possibly boring in bed or the other wasnt as good looking but had that aura which says i do anal and enjoy it probably and is up for anything in the sack. i prefer filth but which would you have and both isnt an option

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Agreed. The filthy ones are generally a lot more enthusiastic too.

Enthusiasm and inventiveness are always preferably to stunning looks.

Of course, the Holy Grail is both - maybe even in the same package!

Tough call, if both in the same package is off then I would have to go for a bit of filth, as long as she doesn't look like the back end of a bus. It helps if she doesn't make you gag while your at it.

Filth wins every time :)

I suppose a further question is which is the easier task:

To make the filthy fit

or

Make the fit filthy?

Given that I think that I might have more of a chance with the second challenge - I choose fit.

Victorian_Major said:
I suppose a further question is which is the easier task:

To make the filthy fit

or

Make the fit filthy?
Making the filthy fit is easy. Just drink until they look the part!!! Seemed to work for me on Saturday nights. I swear they were fit when I took them home!!! :p

Always filth. Can't be doing with it when her boundaries get in my way.

Both.......?

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I would choose filth, but actually, what I look for in a woman is desperation. And poor taste.

Filth but she cant be to gipping, then do her from behind or knock up a glory hole out of an old cardboard box.

or use gimp mask of course

Filth is better IMO.

One of my ex's was fit (but obviously blind) and she was gash and wasn't up for anything filth wise.

I rattled a Kiwi nurse before in the middle east and she was rats but bloody hell, she was complete and utter filth!!!

Mind you, I have had fit and filth in one package but alas she's practically married to a loser pothead of a boyfriend now (obv I'm not bitter and twisted :D ).

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
You can train fit to be filthy but you cant train filthy to be fit.

So fit it is.

And in my experience, if the Fit is English upper class, a Catholic or a nurse you dont need to bust a blood vessel on the training.

TheIronDuke said:
You can train fit to be filthy but you cant train filthy to be fit.

So fit it is.

And in my experience, if the Fit is English upper class, a Catholic or a nurse you dont need to bust a blood vessel on the training.
Just on your own PT, so you can keep up.

You know what they say. Fat girls always try harder.