What would you ask for on Jimll Fix It?

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by marco_poloroid, Jun 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I see the mighty Sir Jimworth of Savilleshire is strutting his stuff on Sky again. What would you ask for? I spent 7 years in the Army (yes, yes, as a REMF, I know!) and never got to throw a live hand grenade.....oh how i would love a go now. Could think of a few live targets too, some of whom I work for. Mind you, with my creaky shoulders anything could happen......come, on what would your request be? (Yes I am expecting grief for this one!!
  2. I'd ask for my pay to be paid, on time, with a detailed payslip.....And for the fecker who decided to go with JPA to swing from a lampost.....
  3. I'd ask for my current Unit and Rank to be updated and reflected on my pay statement and to stop paying for both my current and old married quarter.
    I'd also like him to fix it for me to have both my main bank and allotment bank paid instead of just my allotment (bills) bank.
    It's only been 4 months though so maybe I'm just moaning????
  4. And this is in RHQ because..........?
  5. .......Jim fix'd it.
  6. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

Was it broken?
  7. And this is in RHQ because..........?

Because I am a naughty boy and wasn't looking what i was doing.
  8. I would ask for Lisa Tarbuck and Caroline quentin to be delivered to my location and then they would enjoy the best three minutes of my life. Or not. But it isn't about them is it?
  9. ask for my pay. not to be fcuked up every time for the last 6 months.

thanks JPA.
  10. Ask to be paid at least once since joining in febuary!!!!
  11. For a Sugar Daddy :D so I don't have to work nights any more,...... oh what the heck go the whole hog, so I don't have to work ever again :twisted: