what would stop the moaning?

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by notsogreen, Jun 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. i moan ALOT!!!!!!!!!! i never used to, but with age has come cynasism to everything and an intolerence to things I disagree with followed up by a sideways whinging sesh LOL

But i was thinking what would stop all the moaning......better pay, less tours, more tours, more realistic time frames, better planned exercises????

They done a survey with corporate workers and pay came pretty low on the list, they chose to be "treated as if they mattered" as their no 1.

Interested on people thoughts, even from those weirdos that love everything about the Army!!!

2. A swift kick in the b******s and told to 'get on with it' works for me everytime, but the missus always had a softly, softly approach

3. Probably not being at an ATRA establishment? :wink:

4. LOL, very good heidtheba!! you are probably right!

keen in green, i do enjoy a can of man the **** up also! but for me though i can not stand being micro managed, give me a job, let me do it, i will tell you when its done. Not, tell me what to do, how to do it then watch me do it!!!

5. heid the ba, check your facebook, i sent you a message!

6. Do one blue nose, Facefcuks' for youngsters :wink:

7. LOL that would explain why you dont use it!

8. You are supposed to be grown up now, do behave :D

9. Getting rid of the RD roster. Lets be honest, in a trade corps what is it really for.

10. Controvertial! :D

So who would run the troops (yofs per platoon)??? What about battle camps and mats...just qualified NCOs??

11. Well the REME have just got rid of their Corps RSM and replaced him with a Corps ASM makes sense to me.....and contrary to popular belief there is no such thing as a Corps YofS/FofS...the other rostas don't count.... :p

12. For all those failed technicians I guess!!

13. They're busy filling the IS roster

14. Well lets be really brutally honest battle camps are normally a load of crap just re-runs of basic traing for section attacks your never going to do (ok i admit there is a possability) and its very rare you get a really good one and none of them are of much training value for when you do deploy (am currently with infantry BG on Herrick) so yeah get rid of RD's they are my biggest whinge of the corps! Oh and LE QM's who have are clueless about modern day warfare and kit required.

Apart from that being i second not being micro managed especially after coming back from tour. Grips my sh*t!!

15. :clap: :clap: :clap: