what would i need to do to get kicked out a married quarter

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by prisoner, Sep 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. do the COs wife over the kitchen worktop, film it and e-mail it to everybody

you need to have a bit of a plot to the story with plenty of shots of outside the house and stuff, just to make sure they get a positive ID on the house.

2. Why would ya wanna be kicked out?

3. ARSON, never fails

4. Perhaps smearing faeces all over the front. Or we could combine previous answers. Smear faeces all over the CO's wife whilst doing his daughter over the kitchen counter screaming your name, rank, number.

5. Test-fire the AK-47 you smuggled back from Basra, whilst cracking on with all of the above.

6. Running a brothel is good. Almost certainly a breach of your lease.

7. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Just like the pads wifes from the Staffords in Fally during GW1 allegedly :wink:

8. That story must go round about at least one unit in every brigade that ever deploys! It was 1RHA on Telic 4, allegedly.

9. Funny old thing, history seems to keep repeating itself, it was 49 RA at Hohne when the Regt was on Op Banner in 1976. Trouble is, I believe that in one case at least, it was true. The wifey was taken to court by the Politzei for running an unregistered brothel.

10. Marry a slapper.

She shags anything that moves, fucks you about for months, demands a divorce because you are "unreasonable" and then you get kicked out because she needs somewhere to live.

11. why not just hand it back over?

12. Well where is the fun in that?

13. Quite. Why not just start a crack lab instead?

14. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

There was a Black Watch wife who lived opposite me in Fally who was, lets say, running a business, from her quarter, during Telic 1.