what would happen if

what would happen if you didnt manage to get a place in harrogate? would you go elsewere? or would you wait till next year? I'm sure i remember someone mentioning youwould go elsewere but were actually is it?

mooony said:
what would happen if you didnt manage to get a place in harrogate? would you go elsewere? or would you wait till next year? I'm sure i remember someone mentioning youwould go elsewere but were actually is it?
The job center?

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
If you didn't get accepted as a Junior Soldier, find out why, sort the reason out, and attempt to join as an adult in a few years.

No biggie, unless the reason for refusal is one that bars you from service completely.

mooony said:
thanks for that... i mean another army based centre.
Ignoring the good terminology, you'd probably go to Winchester? Not being "accepted" though would probably mean you've been deferred for a long period anyway from my guessing so you'd have to join as an adult

If you didn't get into Harrogate for the September intake, there is always the January intake and the Army Development Course over at Winchester (I think it is now).
I have no idea what job roles you can do on the ADC though so that might be a question for your next trip down to the AFCO/ACIO.

i didnt get into AFC harrogate and now ive gotta go back to selection to pass as a adult .

ill go itc catterick for my training ( if you wanted to do infrantry at harrogate then ull go here).

but you may go pirbright or sumit matters what your job is.

A

aflyinghaggis

luke.s said:
i didnt get into AFC harrogate and now ive gotta go back to selection to pass as a adult .

ill go itc catterick for my training ( if you wanted to do infrantry at harrogate then ull go here).

So does this mean that I've got 0% chance of going to Harrogate since I'm doing infantry? I've told my recruiter thats where I want to go :x

aflyinghaggis said:
luke.s said:

So does this mean that I've got 0% chance of going to Harrogate since I'm doing infantry? I've told my recruiter thats where I want to go :x
you've misunderstood, that is not the case, that is the alternative if for some strange reason you fail to make it into AFC

A

aflyinghaggis

RoyalEngineers said:
aflyinghaggis said:
luke.s said:

you've misunderstood, that is not the case, that is the alternative if for some strange reason you fail to make it into AFC
Okay thanks :D

aflyinghaggis said:
luke.s said:

I told my recruiter that I wanted breakfast in bed every morning followed by an Indian head massage and some ‘light relief’ from my Trg NCO

Imagine my surprise when I got there and…. 8O

Latest Threads