what would happen if

#1
what would happen if you didnt manage to get a place in harrogate? would you go elsewere? or would you wait till next year? I'm sure i remember someone mentioning youwould go elsewere but were actually is it?
 
#2
mooony said:
what would happen if you didnt manage to get a place in harrogate? would you go elsewere? or would you wait till next year? I'm sure i remember someone mentioning youwould go elsewere but were actually is it?
The job center?
 

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
#4
If you didn't get accepted as a Junior Soldier, find out why, sort the reason out, and attempt to join as an adult in a few years.

No biggie, unless the reason for refusal is one that bars you from service completely.
 
#5
mooony said:
thanks for that... i mean another army based centre.
Ignoring the good terminology, you'd probably go to Winchester? Not being "accepted" though would probably mean you've been deferred for a long period anyway from my guessing so you'd have to join as an adult
 
#6
If you didn't get into Harrogate for the September intake, there is always the January intake and the Army Development Course over at Winchester (I think it is now).
I have no idea what job roles you can do on the ADC though so that might be a question for your next trip down to the AFCO/ACIO.
 
#7
i didnt get into AFC harrogate and now ive gotta go back to selection to pass as a adult .

ill go itc catterick for my training ( if you wanted to do infrantry at harrogate then ull go here).

but you may go pirbright or sumit matters what your job is.
 
A

aflyinghaggis

Guest
#10
luke.s said:
i didnt get into AFC harrogate and now ive gotta go back to selection to pass as a adult .

ill go itc catterick for my training ( if you wanted to do infrantry at harrogate then ull go here).

but you may go pirbright or sumit matters what your job is.
So does this mean that I've got 0% chance of going to Harrogate since I'm doing infantry? I've told my recruiter thats where I want to go :x
 
#11
aflyinghaggis said:
luke.s said:
i didnt get into AFC harrogate and now ive gotta go back to selection to pass as a adult .

ill go itc catterick for my training ( if you wanted to do infrantry at harrogate then ull go here).

but you may go pirbright or sumit matters what your job is.
So does this mean that I've got 0% chance of going to Harrogate since I'm doing infantry? I've told my recruiter thats where I want to go :x
you've misunderstood, that is not the case, that is the alternative if for some strange reason you fail to make it into AFC
 
A

aflyinghaggis

Guest
#12
RoyalEngineers said:
aflyinghaggis said:
luke.s said:
i didnt get into AFC harrogate and now ive gotta go back to selection to pass as a adult .

ill go itc catterick for my training ( if you wanted to do infrantry at harrogate then ull go here).

but you may go pirbright or sumit matters what your job is.
So does this mean that I've got 0% chance of going to Harrogate since I'm doing infantry? I've told my recruiter thats where I want to go :x
you've misunderstood, that is not the case, that is the alternative if for some strange reason you fail to make it into AFC
Okay thanks :D
 
#13
aflyinghaggis said:
luke.s said:
i didnt get into AFC harrogate and now ive gotta go back to selection to pass as a adult .

ill go itc catterick for my training ( if you wanted to do infrantry at harrogate then ull go here).

but you may go pirbright or sumit matters what your job is.
So does this mean that I've got 0% chance of going to Harrogate since I'm doing infantry? I've told my recruiter thats where I want to go :x
I told my recruiter that I wanted breakfast in bed every morning followed by an Indian head massage and some ‘light relief’ from my Trg NCO

Imagine my surprise when I got there and…. 8O
 

Latest Threads