Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

what would be the effect of taking anabolic steroids on someone who has a personality disorder and PTSD?

schwarzie

Old Salt
Personality disorder is paranoid personality disorder . family member won't listen to his family or his mental health team this is not a good idea to spend your disability benefit money on this.

He is taking dianabol and testosterone injections. Seems great for someone who already has been detained in the past for suicidal acting out and aggression. .....

I’d recommend you ask a load of strangers on the internet who will make wild suggestions, rather than ask a doctor.

I think he’ll turn purple and grow wings.

I’d recommend you ask a load of strangers on the internet who will make wild suggestions, rather than ask a doctor.

Green is traditional
hulk_agnarok.0.jpg

I find it funny as **** personally, **** him. what do doctors know? he got under them after he threatened his neighbour with a machete {this is before the steroids....} . since then he has had so much contact with the police I think he is on first name terms with them. I think he just needs a good slap.

Personality disorder is paranoid personality disorder . family member won't listen to his family or his mental health team this is not a good idea to spend your disability benefit money on this.

He is taking dianabol and testosterone injections. Seems great for someone who already has been detained in the past for suicidal acting out and aggression. .....
Answer:- they morph into RSM's or delusional paranoid anti-Semitic racist anti social *********.

This is one for @jarrod248

When I was told I had seriously polyp-infested sinuses, I had a total of three operations under general anaesthetic. As a precursor to each op, I was prescribed industrial quantities of prednisalone, which required cooldown after the op.

I was advised that there were three possible side effects,
  • Euphoria
  • Paranoia
  • Depression
Luckily for me, I suffered the former.