What word can you make from R, A, E, P, K, W, A, E, N

I have nothing constructive to add to this thread apart from the fact that Rachel Riley is an absolutely filthy shitcunt who would most definitely wear it.

REAWAKEN for 8! Noob!

Some other words:

Parka We

Peak Raw
Peak War
Rake Paw
Wreak Pa
Wake Rap
Wake Par
Weak Rap
Weak Par
Awe Park

Mark Murphy, an IT consultant from Edinburgh, formed the word - a synonym for masturbator - from the letters R, A, E, P, K, W, A, E, N.
The irony is, most of the great British public probably don't know what a 'Mastubator' is

"Mummy what's a masturbator?"
"Err , ,You know, when someone plays with their dangly bits!"
"Oh, you mean like a wanker?"

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
"Energise" for 8!

Then again I am dyslexic.

Rape Wank? Is that when you knock one out before raping so it lasts longer?
Or you force them to give you a hand-shandy?

It's not too bad an idea, I suppose it does leaves less DNA?

Surely a Wank Rape is when it doesn't turn out so well, as in "that rape was wank".
Or is it when you jump out of the bushes and wank off a male victim. Which would involve you having to arouse the victim in the first place and then bring him to climax. Anyway the whole sorrid affair would probably leave both the victim and attacker in a quivering sobbing wreck on the shower floor.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Or is it when you jump out of the bushes and wank off a male victim. Which would involve you having to arouse the victim in the first place and then bring him to climax. Anyway the whole sorrid affair would probably leave both the victim and attacker in a quivering sobbing wreck on the shower floor.
I will be walking past Solstice roundabout at about 1730hrs tonight.

Just saying is all. I'll be wearing a pink carnation.