What women want and other musings

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Dale the snail, Feb 22, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. No chance Turp - unless the money is right!!!
  2. current location of free sex(girls) or easy and generous girls , that would be a very popular newsworthy subject!
  3. Whats wrong with you guys? Do you spend all your time thinking about naked, or semi naked women?
  4. s ok, we like being though about, lots and repeatedly...
  5. Yeh I know, I don't mind it too much really, it would just be really nice to get something for the girls though. The blokes always get all the skanty clad models wondering around not wearing very much (Nell Mcandrew & the like) what do we get? Personal I'd like a visit from Lawrence Dellaglio, all dressed up in C95! Yum :oops:
  6. how about Vin Diesel in combats...mmmmmmmmm

and hows that Lawrence guy?
  7. ...sorry, whos...!! :oops:
  8. Captain of the England rugby team, but panic not luv not really a girly sport. Van deisel though? Nice, very nice :lol:
  9. ...sigh... used to be Sean Connery before him, but I think I'd give the poor guy a heart attack these days!! :lol:
  10. Ahhhh Bless him. It would be quite fun, if the girlies could get a forces fit bloke. But will it ever happen?
  11. Got this theory about what we women want - I think we tried the 'modern man' you know the one who understood your innermost thoughts, cried with you and got on with your mum, got p***ed off with him, threw him back into the sea, and we all long for that neandertal again...
  12. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

As you never hesitate to remind us, "It's a woman's perogative to change her mind"

Let us in on the joke sometime will you ?
  13. You just keep yer it on Dale.