What will you do if Brexit is reversed / doesn't happen ?

If Brexit is reversed and doesn't happen what will you do?

• Go postal and fire bomb government buildings .

Votes: 35 10.8%
  • Put my gillet vert on and protest.

Votes: 41 12.7%
  • Stop paying taxes and refuse to cooperate with any government department .

Votes: 9 2.8%
  • Absolutely nothing and put up with the lack of democracy .

Votes: 72 22.2%
  • Celebrate the good news .

Votes: 88 27.2%
  • Campaign for another election.

Votes: 13 4.0%
  • Something else.

Votes: 45 13.9%
  • Emigrate .

Votes: 21 6.5%

• Total voters
I think the whole panto is hilarious.
Oh isn't it just.

After intial concerns with Bercow after a bit of cogitation, he's actually done the leavers a favour. Now bear with me.
If the Deal is not substantively different he won't allow it to be voted on. Well no one's really keen on it. But they haven't voted twice on the motion for no deal, so that gets another shot. What the commons did was to instruct the Government for a delay. The initial response yet to be voted for is a substantial delay, but that would require the commons to extend the leaving date. So- far. Now there were only 4 votes in the No deal as opposed to the deal and I suspect there will be little appetite for a 2 year extention- so they may reject the EU proposals, and that only leaves No deal which is the default position in any event. So I am quietly confident now. Parliament, Bercow and the EU have each shot each other in the foot. May could get the less than deserved accolade of adhering to referendum. Labour are toast, and Leo and wee Nikky can re-inforce the anti English sentiment with a commiserative post Brexit lovin. Trebles all round I reckon.

So you didn't hear John Whittingdale's point of order then?

All May needs to do is get some 'change' made in the WA with the EU - and it doesn't have to be anything grand like removing the backstop - and it'll be allowed to be voted on for a third time.

If anything, Becow could've possibly helped her get it to pass; hard-line Brexiteer MPs fearing that this could be the last opportunity to get it over the line, would vote for it.
Or prorogue this session of Parliament and reintroduce it in the next one.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

It might. I moved it to A&E to do some tidying but the more I look at it, the more obvious it becomes that it’s now just wall to wall handbaggery/bellendery.
There's a smattering of useful info, surely?

But we would only have the pound until next year, if we stayed. As the EU have already said that there will no longer be any opt-outs from the Euro after next year. They said this a fair few years ago, moreover they are looking at removing all the hundreds of opt-outs that the various member states enjoy. So in the case of the UK, not only would that include having to use the Euro, but no opt-out of the working time directive, into Schengen and so on.
Its funny how the remoaners haven't been shouting about this little nugget, so far?
No idea if anything you say is true, but the euro, the working time directive and Schengen would all be good news. They all work very well for the rest of the EU.

No idea if anything you say is true, but the euro, the working time directive and Schengen would all be good news. They all work very well for the rest of the EU.
Any further restriction on the WTD would be incredibly unpopular with the men who work with me.
THe restrictions they face on their working hours are severely resented now, never mind if you took a days work away from them every week.

Any further restriction on the WTD would be incredibly unpopular with the men who work with me.
THe restrictions they face on their working hours are severely resented now, never mind if you took a days work away from them every week.
Well obviously, the hourly rate has to go up, doesn't it? And/or you have to increase your staffing levels to those of continental Europe.

But it’s optional isn’t it? So they can still do over time? It just means you can to force them to do it?

Or is my understanding wrong?