What will you do if Brexit is reversed / doesn't happen ?

If Brexit is reversed and doesn't happen what will you do?

• Go postal and fire bomb government buildings .

Votes: 35 10.7%
  • Put my gillet vert on and protest.

Votes: 42 12.8%
  • Stop paying taxes and refuse to cooperate with any government department .

Votes: 9 2.7%
  • Absolutely nothing and put up with the lack of democracy .

Votes: 72 22.0%
  • Celebrate the good news .

Votes: 89 27.1%
  • Campaign for another election.

Votes: 14 4.3%
  • Something else.

Votes: 46 14.0%
  • Emigrate .

Votes: 21 6.4%

• Total voters
Still more support in parliament for no brexit than no deal.

At least A 50 should be withdrawn for the time being in order to allow the UK to regroup and come to a national consensus
I would agree that it might seem like a plan however we all know that it would mean Brexit being s**tcanned. As much as I might disagree with Brexit, the great unwashed spoke.

Allowing the democratic process to slide on this issue will have greater political ramifications than Tarquin and Melissa not getting their perfectly ripe avocados on time.

Bagl0ck

On ROPS
On ROPs
I would agree that it might seem like a plan however we all know that it would mean Brexit being s**tcanned. As much as I might disagree with Brexit, the great unwashed spoke.

Allowing the democratic process to slide on this issue will have greater political ramifications than Tarquin and Melissa not getting their perfectly ripe avocados on time.
MPs will not allow no deal, given the opportunity.

This leaves withdrawal of A50. There's no other options

It's a sticky wicket, and no mistake.

That might be an understatement considering the democratic deficit that cancellation/long grass punting would incur.

Hard brexit will piss off 100%

No brexit <52%

Parliament is sovereign
Meh. I've vented enough for now. I'm going to read up on where Guy Fawkes went wrong.

(Just kidding. Nobody has a sense of humour in the UK anymore.)

Supplied the coal and iron for the infrastructure. Who do you think kept the RN mobile once it migrated from sail to steam?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
And who supplied the cannon balls at every major battle. Even Nelson said, "Those canon balls from Merthyr are top of the shop" that's gen up from my uncle John the coal, he was there.

Commons Speaker John Bercow has ruled out the government holding another vote on its previously rejected Brexit agreement if the motion remains "substantially the same".

He told the Commons that parliamentary conventions dating back to 1604 meant MPs could not be asked to vote on precisely the same subject twice.

MPs rejected Theresa May's Brexit deal with the EU by 149 votes last week.
I guess he doesn't understand satire, otherwise he'd not be using a claim of 'parliamentary convention' to justify his actions.
The two faced, hypocritical little shit.

I guess he doesn't understand satire, otherwise he'd not be using a claim of 'parliamentary convention' to justify his actions.
The two faced, hypocritical little shit.
Ah poor snowflake! There you go - satire.
Fantastic and correct ruling. Maybe leaving us with two options accept a polished turd or withdraw A50. Taking bets now....

So you didn't hear John Whittingdale's point of order then?

All May needs to do is get some 'change' made in the WA with the EU - and it doesn't have to be anything grand like removing the backstop - and it'll be allowed to be voted on for a third time.

If anything, Becow could've possibly helped her get it to pass; hard-line Brexiteer MPs fearing that this could be the last opportunity to get it over the line, would vote for it.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I've just had a look and can see it's in the moderator forum at present. My guess is it's being pruned but a few of us were possibly a little worse for wear last night. I certainly was!

But it's not been deleted.
You sure?

Still more support in parliament for no brexit than no deal.

At least A 50 should be withdrawn for the time being in order to allow the UK to regroup and come to a national consensus
Not true (again).

Votes to invoke A50 (ie leave the EU) 498.

Votes to leave without a deal: 278 (beaten by a deal vote, but I use the figures to illustrate the point)

Mays best showing so far for her WA: 242.

So the maths has it, the maths has it.

Bagl0ck

On ROPS
On ROPs
Not true (again).

Votes to invoke A50 (ie leave the EU) 498.

Votes to leave without a deal: 278 (beaten by a deal vote, but I use the figures to illustrate the point)

Mays best showing so far for her WA: 242.

So the maths has it, the maths has it.
Very selective

So you didn't hear John Whittingdale's point of order then?

All May needs to do is get some 'change' made in the WA with the EU - and it doesn't have to be anything grand like removing the backstop - and it'll be allowed to be voted on for a third time.

If anything, Becow could've possibly helped her get it to pass; hard-line Brexiteer MPs fearing that this could be the last opportunity to get it over the line, would vote for it.
Exactly. This is all a fukin pantomime. These doom-mongering headlines come out on a Monday, then on Wed we learn that a few lines changed here or something removed or added there was all that was needed to change it. It's all a charade.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Exactly. This is all a fukin pantomime. These doom-mongering headlines come out on a Monday, then on Wed we learn that a few lines changed here or something removed or added there was all that was needed to change it. It's all a charade.
aka a Whitehall Farce!

Bagl0ck

On ROPS
On ROPs
Some people are on the pitch...

As if Remainer Bercow (who has a remain sticker on his car) isn't part of the latest contrived theatrics. Gee I wonder what will happen next, a slight amendment to appease those who said the original was Membership 2.0....