What will you do if Brexit is reversed / doesn't happen ?

If Brexit is reversed and doesn't happen what will you do?

• Go postal and fire bomb government buildings .

Votes: 35 10.7%
  • Put my gillet vert on and protest.

Votes: 42 12.8%
  • Stop paying taxes and refuse to cooperate with any government department .

Votes: 9 2.8%
  • Absolutely nothing and put up with the lack of democracy .

Votes: 72 22.0%
  • Celebrate the good news .

Votes: 89 27.2%
  • Campaign for another election.

Votes: 14 4.3%
  • Something else.

Votes: 45 13.8%
  • Emigrate .

Votes: 21 6.4%

• Total voters
Except the straitjacket will only apply to their trade with the UK, since they have other agreements in place with the RoW which will survive brexit. Whereas as the UK would be trading with the entire globe on shite WTO terms
On the first bit, not necessarily. They like us are on a 90day circulation during which anyone can raise objections or observations.

on the second part we already trade with the rest of the world, only we are obliged to on EU terms rather than our own.

let me know how you get on once you start a business.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Your point is? How do you think we conquered the globe with half starved paddies and jocks? By getting the locals to kill each other for us!
How simple are you to think that we dont care or know about our history you fool!
Not simple at all, the empire being run by the the scots and Irish abroad for the benefit of the English at home.
I'm really not sure what the Welsh did, but that's always the the way it was.

Not simple at all, the empire being run by the the scots and Irish abroad for the benefit of the English at home.
Weren't they a bit handy with bows and arrers?

"...the people
Had forfeited the confidence of the government
And could win it back only
By redoubled efforts. Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people

And elect another?"

I don't know but remember it is anti democrats that are causing the problem.
Remainers like to point out we voted for unicorns, I would rather say we voted for Dodos i.e. an extinct animal, opposed to a fictional one. As the UK existed perfectly well outside of the EU from 410 AD upto the 90s and the creation of the union.

What remainers never explore is why the dodo is dead... The world has changed and I think people are grasping now, that we really do live in a post-democratic world i.e. a world we can't change anything unilaterally, through the ballot box. Why do you think the flap is on at the centre of power.

The fear grows that people start to lurch into direct action and I would agree that is a bad thing. But when you ask them, for gawds sake change the pardigm and restore democracy with a purpose that promotes the peaceful diversity between nations, they are unwilling or unable to do that.

Remainers like to point out we voted for unicorns, I would rather say we voted for Dodos i.e. an extinct animal, opposed to a fictional one
I might well have voted Leave had it not been for the obvious incompetence of HMG. I can vote for a unicorn as well as the next bloke but this shower (HM Loyal Opposition included) showed no ability and willingness to crack on as required by a Leave win.

Speaking of Labour: while HMG are proving to be the biggest twunts ever to form a Government, the shameless opportunism displayed by Labour in general and Corbyn in particular makes my effing blood boil.

Third reading of the WA? Shove it and carry on making a mockery of this nation. If I have to have one more conversation about this sack of s**t with the (Canuck) In-Laws next month I'll likely come over all bothered, like.

Rant over. For now. Probably.

Bagl0ck

On ROPS
On ROPs
Is speaker about to f**k off WA MK3?

Excuse me have you not watched Zulu a zillion times? Besides, the Welsh won the Gland Slam so for the next three days the country will be nursing a hangover.

Wrong wrong and trice wrong. Our arrangements for trade with the entire world are currently on 90 day circulation. Nations (and the EU) have until 21 March to respond, and then generally only by exception.

Detailed customs handling procedures are already in place with everyone bar EU nations, but worst case they will be much like those for the rest of the world ( a container currently takes on average 6 minutes to clear at ABP Southampton - goods to and from Japan even quicker ( nothing to do with the EU just a very slick pre- clearance process)

If manufacturers such as BMW who have built a business model reliant on trailing bits and bobs back and forth across europe purely so they can squeeze the last pfennig of profit whilst enjoying baksheesh for setting up ball bearing factories in eastern europe tough titty. All that transport backwards and forwards (drivers paid peanuts) knocking seven shades of shit out of the environment hidden from view whilst those same manufacturers crow about how environmentally friendly their latest fat "little" cars (and they are fat these days) are. Mostly by getting the Clever People in the back room to do some jiggery pokery with the software.

We can import apples from Chile and put them on shelves alongside French ones and the former are just as good if not better than the latter ( which, astonishingly, we have subsidised via the CAP). We can import flowers as quickly and cost effectively from Africa where, dispite my own air miles misgivings, the growers collectives have seen the lives of their workers, and their communities, transformed by their work and connection with the first world.

The trouble is that you little eurolanders think that the universe revolves around Brussels (or Strasbourg depending on the time of month and how much of our money they feel like spunking away that week)

Well it bloody well doesn't. There is a whole world of opportunity out there, and even little fish like me and my small business can see that (and work through whatever processes that need to be worked through).

I am not the sharpest tool in the box but if I can manage it then others sure as hell can.
Good post!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Supplied the coal and iron for the infrastructure. Who do you think kept the RN mobile once it migrated from sail to steam?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Is speaker about to f**k off WA MK3?
I don't know, to be honest. There's some wibbling about extending Art 50 without a Commons vote. Kicking the can down the road is apparently all this crew of spivs can come up with.

Bagl0ck

On ROPS
On ROPs
Still more support in Parliament for no deal than Mays deal.
Still more support in parliament for no brexit than no deal.

At least A 50 should be withdrawn for the time being in order to allow the UK to regroup and come to a national consensus

Commons Speaker John Bercow has ruled out the government holding another vote on its previously rejected Brexit agreement if the motion remains "substantially the same".

He told the Commons that parliamentary conventions dating back to 1604 meant MPs could not be asked to vote on precisely the same subject twice.

MPs rejected Theresa May's Brexit deal with the EU by 149 votes last week.