What will you do if Brexit is reversed / doesn't happen ?

If Brexit is reversed and doesn't happen what will you do?

• Go postal and fire bomb government buildings .

Votes: 39 10.6%
  • Put my gillet vert on and protest.

Votes: 45 12.2%
  • Stop paying taxes and refuse to cooperate with any government department .

Votes: 11 3.0%
  • Absolutely nothing and put up with the lack of democracy .

Votes: 86 23.3%
  • Celebrate the good news .

Votes: 95 25.7%
  • Campaign for another election.

Votes: 18 4.9%
  • Something else.

Votes: 52 14.1%
  • Emigrate .

Votes: 23 6.2%

• Total voters
1545995500009.png

D

Deleted 158059

Published by: Brexit News, on THURSDAY, 27 DECEMBER 2018.

Germans sound the alarm at cost to EU of No Deal Brexit if we don’t give £39bn.

EUROPEANS will have to shell out billions more to fund Brussels’ budget if we quit the EU with No Deal, a top Eurocrat warned today.

The EU’s German budget chief said Europe would suffer without the £39billion Britain has previously promised to pay after Brexit.

View attachment 368691

Top eurocrat Gunther Oettinger says Brexit could lead to higher bills for the EUAFP
Gunther Oettinger’s warning come as a boost to Brexiteers who insist we can get a better deal from Brussels because they’re terrified of No Deal.

The Merkel ally, who is European Commissioner for the budget, told the German press No Deal would lead to higher bills for the rest of the continent.

Asked what the impact would be, he said: “That depends on whether the British would be prepared to honour their rights and obligations until the end of 2019.

“If that doesn’t happen, then next year a middling-three-figure million amount will be added to Germany.”

The Daily Brexit: Germans sound the alarm at cost to EU of No Deal Brexit if we don’t give £39bn
A few hundred million Euros.

I shall carry on jogging. ;)

I’m going to the States regardless as this country is fcuked and has nothing to offer. If I’m still here I will not vote Tory again as long as I live

1552580141239.png

1552580284529.png

It always amuses me that people who spent the past two years going on about "democracy" and "the sovereignty of Parliament" are the ones getting most excited about the actual sovereignty of Parliament, and the potential for democracy to be expressed by the elected representatives of the UK, and its Government.

It's almost as if democracy doesn't really matter, and it's really only about them getting their own way.

Frankly, anyone who starts getting all excited about the possibility of "riots if the Government doesn't pick my preferred option and do what I demand" is no better than PIRA and their supporters. Whose reasoning, you may recall, was similarly "do what we want, or else"

It always amuses me that people who spent the past two years going on about "democracy" and "the sovereignty of Parliament" are the ones getting most excited about the actual sovereignty of Parliament, and the potential for democracy to be expressed by the elected representatives of the UK, and its Government.

It's almost as if democracy doesn't really matter, and it's really only about them getting their own way.

Frankly, anyone who starts getting all excited about the possibility of "riots if the Government doesn't pick my preferred option and do what I demand" is no better than PIRA and their supporters. Whose reasoning, you may recall, was similarly "do what we want, or else"
Cuts both ways don’t it !

Die Zeit:
“For many decades Britain was considered a model of parliamentarianism. Out of all the world’s capital cities, you looked to London to see how democracy really worked . . . Now nothing is left of the glory of the past.

“The endless debates on Brexit have split the country, radicalised it and politically incapacitated it. Mutual trust in society has vanished. At the same time, the population is becoming increasingly disenchanted with its politicians.”

Splitz

Old-Salt
What will I do? Pour myself a couple of fingers worth of decent scotch and laugh at all the outraged Little Englanders whilst singing...

Epic bedwetting.

See your doctor.

And a plumber.

And a mattress salesman.

And @Bravo_Bravo an insurance agent.

Die Zeit:
All thanks to the EU. Ever since the referendum has the EU/German establishment ever asked the question of itself 'how did we loose the trust of the British people'?

btw, I live a short crow's ( smile ) flight from the site of the Battle of Sedgemoor the last land battle on England's green and pleasant fields, caused in part and supported because of distrust of the London establishment. OK we lost that time. I now depart to the shed to sharpen the pitchforks and look out the odd rusty musket.

gcse math's paper's will have to change now that a minority has become more than a majority.

Oxygen_Thief

On ROPS
On ROPs

I was going to post a sensible reply but realise it’s probably futile to explain why you’re an imbecile.

You’re literally the stupidest human being alive.

That pretty much sums it up.

Hyperbolic remark of the year. And it is only March. Like PIRA?! Really?

Latest Threads