What will you do if Brexit is reversed / doesn't happen ?

If Brexit is reversed and doesn't happen what will you do?

• Go postal and fire bomb government buildings .

Votes: 28 11.0%
  • Put my gillet vert on and protest.

Votes: 31 12.2%
  • Stop paying taxes and refuse to cooperate with any government department .

Votes: 9 3.5%
  • Absolutely nothing and put up with the lack of democracy .

Votes: 56 22.0%
  • Celebrate the good news .

Votes: 69 27.2%
  • Campaign for another election.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Something else.

Votes: 39 15.4%
  • Emigrate .

Votes: 12 4.7%

• Total voters
Interesting! . . . V e r y interesting . . . .

AfD Co-Leader Alexander Gauland: "Brexit must not be used to punish Britain"

ugly

LE

I expect they want to do it themselves!

Gosh, yes. I never knew that Queen Victoria received messages by radio, for instance.

I mean, when the German equivalent of the EDL states something as fact, we should immediately believe them and take note *

* For the sarcasm-impaired, I regard the video as about as credible as any of the sh!te spouted by that well-known convicted fraudster Stephen Yaxley-Lennon.

No because we then start with a clean sheet on trade, “you want better than wto and competing with the rest of the world for our market.”? ( as has been said many times they run the trade surplus so in normal negociation we hold the stronger position.) strip out the politics and the woeful handling by TM and Olly and that will be what is left for the other member states to look at..

In my opinion of course.
What is there to negotiate? The $500bn figure is an accumulation of lost contributions and lost trade. We're not paying any more contribution, that's for certain, so that's not up for negotiation, and it apparently will be very easy to make trade agreements with other countries who are just waiting for us to "dictate terms", so most, if not all, of the trade is lost too.

Let’s assume that it is 100% accurate. What is the relevance to us? At best it can be described as schadenfreude, not only screwing oursleves over but we are screwing over our former partners as well. A fantastic basis for setting out a relationship with all those other countries that are waiting for us to dictate terms to them.
I would say that the relevance to us would be to focus the the EU on the realities of the relationship, up to now they have had the upper hand because our 'leadership' have been too busy fighting amongst themselves to put up any sort of coherent negotiation so of course the other side can try and screw us over, it's what any negotiator would do.
Now, however it's obvious that these sort of ridiculous offerings won't get past parliament and if, and I know it's a big if, they all pull their collective heads out of their collective arses and look at the reality it might be possible to create a fair and just agreement that we can all get behind. Just putting it out there!

Just read that today, PMTM has set the meaningful vote date for the middle of January saying, "I have gained further guarantees [from the EU] and fully expect to secure more clarifications and legal assurances in the following weeks."

She said she had won fresh guarantees at last week's EU summit over measures to avoid a hard border on the island of Ireland and hoped to secure additional "political and legal assurances" in the coming weeks.

Strangely enough, an EU spokesman, also today says that the clarification sought by the U.K. has been given and no further meetings are envisaged.

Earlier on Monday, an EU spokesman said it had provided the "clarifications" requested on the contentious issue of the Northern Ireland border backstop and "no further meetings were foreseen".

But... not to worry. It seems that PMTM has a new advisor to dig her out of the appalling mess she has singlehandedly engineered...

Ladeeez & Gennelmem, I give you the utterly spineless master of misjudgement...

Day viiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid Caaaaaaaaaaaammerrrrrr Ron!

God help us all.

Oh dear . . . !!

Originally published by: Labour Heartlands, on 17 November 2018.

Guy Verhofstadt loses his temper, blows the lid off why he is so angry with Britain.
The EU want to take away the Nation states sovereign powers.

Oh dear . . . !!

Originally published by: Labour Heartlands, on 17 November 2018.

Guy Verhofstadt loses his temper, blows the lid off why he is so angry with Britain.
The EU want to take away the Nation states sovereign powers.

Cheers trigger.

brexit will die this winter

Given that Britain is not in the Schengen zone, how does that work?
Some of the bollocks ranted about either side of this argument is, by turns, hysterically funny or depressingly uninformed.

Some of the bollocks ranted about either side of this argument is, by turns, hysterically funny or depressingly uninformed.
Brexit wouldn't be happening if the UK population was informed