What will you do if Brexit is reversed / doesn't happen ?

If Brexit is reversed and doesn't happen what will you do?

• Go postal and fire bomb government buildings .

Votes: 28 11.0%
  • Put my gillet vert on and protest.

Votes: 31 12.2%
  • Stop paying taxes and refuse to cooperate with any government department .

Votes: 9 3.5%
  • Absolutely nothing and put up with the lack of democracy .

Votes: 56 22.0%
  • Celebrate the good news .

Votes: 69 27.2%
  • Campaign for another election.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Something else.

Votes: 39 15.4%
  • Emigrate .

Votes: 12 4.7%

• Total voters

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Continue to give no fucks, because the country will continue to carry on one way or another, for good or bad, and all I can do is manage my little world in it to the best of my abilities.

I think I will organise a weekend away to Rome for myself and my wife, and not bother to take a passport.

edited to add..

Once I have laughed myself silly at the massive outpouring of deluded outrage that there will be on here.

As I currently want to stay on the right side of the service test I won't be doing a lot other than signing petitions or voting leave again in another referendum if it happens.

Continue to give no fucks, because the country will continue to carry on one way or another, for good or bad, and all I can do is manage my little world in it to the best of my abilities.
This ^^^^^^

Emigrate, somewhat ironically.

Wel, as voting and actually believing in some form of democratic process will have proven to be a proper waste of time:
Wait until some totalitarian party closest to my views comes along and wholeheartedly support it.
Advocate shipbuilding, seafaring and privateering and become a pirate... go to Somalia, kill everything, take over the industry with rum, more style and better infrastructure, tea.. and cucumber sandwiches.

Write my MP a stern letter, can’t threaten to withhold my vote with Corbyn lurking and they know it.

What a shite show.