What will they be playing at your funeral?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I would leave a request to be played at my funeral, dedicated to my ex wife:

"It should have been you" by Darryl Thompson :twisted:

My dad had Glenn Miller 'In the Mood' played at his funeral, raised eyebrows at first then smiles all round.

Bowie's 'Rebel Rebel' or Alex Harvey 'Hole in Her Stocking and She Keeps on Rocking' for me.

emski

Old-Salt
i'm already there by lonestar cos I know it makes at least one of my mates cry lol! There better be tears when i go damn it!

Then thinking something that will raise a giggle like one of my team's footie songs!

jesse

Old-Salt
Thats Life.

ugly

LE
Elgar, Nimrod on the way in and when the oven doors open cello concerto in E minor.

Queen: Who wants to lie forever

Then As they are all leaving and goign to the pub to talk sh1t about me I want ACDC: Whole lot of Rosey playing at burst eardrum level

"Ice Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice and "Blame it on the Rain" by Milli Vanilli. I also want Deep Purple's "Smoke on the Water" played on the accordion. :cry:

butters

Old-Salt
sometimes it snows in april by prince, say hello wave goodbye - soft cell, club tropicana by wham...and when the lyrics "pack your bags, and leave tonight, dont take your time, gotta move your feet before you miss the flight" play i want the coffin lowered.

Go on then, someone's got to say it.

Monty Python's classic "Always look on the bright side". :mrgreen:

P-T

ugly

LE
postman_twit said:
Go on then, someone's got to say it.

Monty Python's classic "Always look on the bright side". :mrgreen:

P-T
Played at a mates funeral in 2006! a long term member of 5 Queens and a great sense of humour!

Nice one Postman!!!

For mine;

Flowers of the Forest (piped at my Grandfather's funeral).
Danny Boy and Old Rugged Cross (sang at my Father's funeral).

The Barren Rocks of Aden followed by the Black Bear.

Hopefully someone will have the foresight to bring spoons and a washboard and thimbles and pocketfulls of loose change to accompany.

Then an almighty kara-oke session at the wake.

Chimurenga

Old-Salt
Powerslave by Iron Maiden

"Tell me why I had to be a powerslave / I don't wanna die, I'm a god, why cant I live on?"

Latest Threads