What will the Dear Leader do after politics?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by MrPVRd, Aug 2, 2005.

?
  1. Dubyas house-bitch - no change there

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Decomposing in a coffin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mine-clearing in Iraq - with a pogo stick

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Life imprisonment in a sex-offender prison

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Arrse-wiper in a NHS trust hospital

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Pussy-whipped house husband

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Smarmy cnut on the TV

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Born-agan TV preacher

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What should the Dear Leader do in his life after politics? Suggestions on a postcard to 10 Downing Street, Whitehall, London SW1A 2AA.

2. After a short but very painful illness, death. ( having passed the illness onto the wide mouthed frog, mandelson, prescot, the entire french nation, the welsh, my neighbour 3 doors down, cats...etc etc)

3. armourer, you're getting soft, what's wrong with a long and very painful illness?

4. Run for US President? I know it's illegal, but he's got to be better than the current incumbent and we wouldn't have to worry about him any more...

5. Taken from this place to a place of public execution, there to be decapitated by axe until dead.

6. In reality he'll sit back and enjoy his massive pension he has awarded himself and by doing so continue to steal from the rest of us.....
    Oh and in addition he'll be appointed to the board's of the many companies he has made life better for, mostly American I should imagine

Given the chance to choose myself, I'd be waiting in the que at the gallows to do the honours.....

7. I know what he WON'T do. Struggle to make ends meet. To be honest he's played a blinder, worthy of Thatcher the milk snatcher. Got elected on a wave of reaction, did what the hell he liked and will now have police protection for life, stacks of cash, a life peerage, probably become President of the United States of Europe and clutter up the TV with his preaching (a la Bono).

Deep joy.

8. Why isn't there there an "All of the above" on that poll?

9. like most politicians, he will write a memoire about his time as a PM, after dinner speaking roles, be a Political commentator/columnist in Papers, TV and Documentaries, free travel as guest of the above of course, USA being a top choice,
    im sure he will be ok....................

i'm in the wrong job ! :( bugger

10. either president of the EU or bloke in charge of the UN el tone is power mad
    that would really upset the tin foil wearing yanks.
    mind you tony in charge of the UN better get a bulk order of white paint in your goining to need it :evil:

11. Given the look in to his sexual prowess, via the Mrs, maybe he will rewrite the Kalma Sutra. In typical neu arbeit fashion.

12. Whatever, but I don't want to see or hear him, or about him. Until he gets hurt &/or dies of course.

My language has deteriorated somewhat in recent years, as Doctor Pavlov couldn't produce a more slavish reaction than my uttering 'cnut' every time he appears or is mentioned.

13. Position no 56 - On the phone to Dubya

14. At dawn and dusk, every day for a fortnight.
    Whatever it is, you can bet that it'll be Cherry calling the shots, "Now it's my turn". Alternatively, he can just go and stick his head up a dead bear's bum.