what will i learn at ATR lichfield for basic training?

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by ross19, Feb 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. alright guys im just want to ask what will i learn at ATR lichfield for basic training? just need a little more information for my interviews if anyone can get back to me it would be great thanks.
  2. The same as you would learn for any other Corps / Regiment hence basic training. The 'joining up' forum should have the answer to all your questions.
  3. ta pal will have a look
  4. You will learn that the Roy Cropper look alike at the red shield (if he's still there) likes nothing better than grassing up robust full screws for doing their job properly after hearing weak recruits cry how their locker was trashed infront of them.
  5. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  6. A really robust full screw would have smashed Roy and his transgender wife up the p1ssed in the tea urn. :twisted:
  7. then drank it if he was a certain welsh blacksmith. :D :D :D :D
  8. You will learn that it is a very boring place with 10%ers a the scran house and most other civvies treat you like a complete cnut, safe in the knowlede you can do sweet f.a about it.
  9. You'll learn bugger all as the place got closed down as an ATR this time last year!

Its just recruit selection, a few MPGS & some builders there at the moment