What will be different following the Coronavirus?

NSP

LE
One thing that clearly won't be different after the virus is that chod James O'Brien,

The sanctimonious, obvious-fact-ignoring pontificating prick really needs throat-punching whilst holding a spike between the fingers.

It's only because I'm a bit busy that's keeping me from getting up and turning the radio off. Oh, and because I need my rage stoking...

Yokel

LE
One thing that clearly won't be different after the virus is that chod James O'Brien,

The sanctimonious, obvious-fact-ignoring pontificating prick really needs throat-punching whilst holding a spike between the fingers.

It's only because I'm a bit busy that's keeping me from getting up and turning the radio off. Oh, and because I need my rage stoking...
Last year I made the mistake of buying his book - How To Be Right. Although I agree with his shooting down obvious racism, I have not read too much it it. I thought it was about articulating views that are not left wing without being accused of being far right.

It would be nice to think the replacement of both religion and Science (both ways of dealing with the fallibility of man) by ideology and nihilism might be called into question.

I pay BUPA for my childrens dental care
Son has now managed to rearrange dental work that was cancelled back in March and has been told they will now adding a charge for PPE.
£40 a filling and £7 a check up

NSP

LE
I pay BUPA for my childrens dental care
Son has now managed to rearrange dental work that was cancelled back in March and has been told they will now adding a charge for PPE.
£40 a filling and £7 a check up
If he'd been taught to look after his teeth like I was then he wouldn't need fillings and still wouldn't have any when he eventually gets to my age.

[/smugmode]

NSP

LE
csm_welle2_E_babf7c99fe.jpg

NSP

LE
Last year I made the mistake of buying his book - How To Be Right. Although I agree with his shooting down obvious racism, I have not read too much it it. I thought it was about articulating views that are not left wing without being accused of being far right.

It would be nice to think the replacement of both religion and Science (both ways of dealing with the fallibility of man) by ideology and nihilism might be called into question.
The stunned c**t just blamed the "tens of thousands" of CV19-related deaths on Brexit, FFS.

Latest Threads