What will be different following the Coronavirus?

You've never run out of stuffed olives have you?
I had to queue for 73 mins last week to get into Sainsburys for some stuffed olives (amongst other things), if i'd have come home without them.... well I wouldn't be typing this.
That's less proof that stuffed olives are essential than that your other half isn't.

What I'm seeing is that all the big supermarkets round my way now only have a fraction of the customers , so it shows how unnessary a lot of the time people spent shopping was , it turns out you can get by on one shop per week and running out of stuffed olives won't actually kill you.
shopping habits have changed and I wonder if they will return to what they were before the lockdown.

I needed a spark plug for a strimmer yesterday. Local garden tools shops closed. Mail order a week. Amazon prime - it arrives today and I’ve not had to leave the house.

we’ve set foot in a Supermarket once since lockdown

What I'm seeing is that all the big supermarkets round my way now only have a fraction of the customers , so it shows how unnessary a lot of the time people spent shopping was , it turns out you can get by on one shop per week and running out of stuffed olives won't actually kill you.
It's only a matter of time before one of the next social media challenges involves sticking a tubs worth of stuffed olives up your arse

Imagine the shame of not keeping up with the Joneses on something like that, it's nearly as bad as not being the loudest pot banger on a Thursday night

Just In Time really means Just In Time, but only if everything works perfectly, and there is no unexpected surge in demand. I have no idea why the public sector still uses it, when manufacturing industry has largely moved to things like Kanban.

Just In Time is fine for a Pizza outlet, but no so good for things lives might depend on with supply lines that extend half way across the World.
just in time worked fine for GW1 & 2, oh wait a second

You. Don't. Say?! 'Cos that's, like, really David Attenborough...?!!!

Archive footage or not, you've only got to flick the news on at the moment to see that people really are exhibiting that level of bellendery at the moment.
Didnt
You. Don't. Say?! 'Cos that's, like, really David Attenborough...?!!!

Archive footage or not, you've only got to flick the news on at the moment to see that people really are exhibiting that level of bellendery at the moment.
TBH I just watched the first 10 seconds with the sound off.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Yokel

LE
I'm flipping thirsty, I live 100 metres from a country pub and I haven't had a pint since the lockdown.
Is there a business opportunity there? For a mere twenty to thirty quid a van will park outside your home, play loud music that you do not like, and deliver a pint to your doorstep every so often.

The deluxe package also includes having urine and vomit sprayed around your lavatory, and getting a black eye.

Last edited:
Is there a business opportunity there? For a mere twenty to thirty quid a van will park outside your home, play loud music that you do not like, and deliver a pint to your doorstep every so often.

The deluxe package also includes having urine and vomit spayed around your lavatory, and getting a black eye.
Is this another one of your TV show ideas?

Pikey

Bacongrills

On ROPS
On ROPs

The deluxe package also includes having urine and vomit sprayed around your lavatory, and getting a black eye.
Why would I pay for what I already get at home ?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads