What will be different following the Coronavirus?

How much will they be charged for asking permission to go to the toilet, it is Ryanair after all
Using the toilet will be free. Shutting the door is an optional extra at £5 and toilet paper is £2 per sheet with an excess wiping charge. Don't even think about asking for soap unless you've got your credit card handy ;)

Using the toilet will be free. Shutting the door is an optional extra at £5 and toilet paper is £2 per sheet with an excess wiping charge. Don't even think about asking for soap unless you've got your credit card handy ;)
. . . and, for those who're all spent up, there's the outside khazi option :cool:

Yokel

LE
Just In Time really means Just In Time, but only if everything works perfectly, and there is no unexpected surge in demand. I have no idea why the public sector still uses it, when manufacturing industry has largely moved to things like Kanban.

Just In Time is fine for a Pizza outlet, but no so good for things lives might depend on with supply lines that extend half way across the World.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I see what has happened in France now that Macron is relaxing the Covid-19 restrictions - the Gilet Jaune protestors come out on the streets protesting against Macron! :)

My brother lives in Lyon and I occasionally drop in to see what the news is in that city and I picked up the protest story. Shows how popular Macron is if priority #1 following lockdown is go on protest! :)

I see what has happened in France now that Macron is relaxing the Covid-19 restrictions - the Gilet Jaune protestors come out on the streets protesting against Macron! :)

My brother lives in Lyon and I occasionally drop in to see what the news is in that city and I picked up the protest story. Shows how popular Macron is if priority #1 following lockdown is go on protest! :)

Translation of the two comments:

JANUS:
"The prefecture can prohibit. The balance sheet arrives: 2 years of GJ, 1 for pensions, 2 months of confinement = unemployment, recession, debt, social tensions .... interethnic alterations ... The new world according to Jupiter!"

HateHaters:
"The return of the yellow brains ... We really haven't left the inn ..."

Well, we’re through C19 in Cyprus. People are out, but in smaller numbers. The airports are open for holiday traffic yet so the place is pretty brilliant. C20 will tell us wether or not the whole thing was a damp squib.

My SWAG is this.

People have learned to live with, cope with, sometimes adapt, and then ignore the following.. ...

HIV/Aids - Syph - Herpes - 'Normal' types of flu ( that continues to kill 1000's every year) and everything else.

Yeah, we MAY bother our ARRSE to take some extra precautions, just like we did with HIV....but then people will get complacent or say bolloxs to it, it's just like the flu, so expose me to it an lets see what the fecker does to ME., cos just like the flu, it's going to be around from now on.

Some /most Organisations, will go OTT Re Screens/hand wipes/ masks /Shielding/Social Distancing, etc , some will use Covid as a BS MOE to crowbar in their own every increasing self centered , narrow minded agendas.

... ...and the rest of us will be mindful of the risk, but then look at casualty figures per year for Covid , see that they are no worse, if not less than plenty of other life threatening things ,and realize it's been one massive con driven by PC snow flake culture where it's always someone else's fault or blame.

If the dirty mingers had been disciplined to wash the hands several times a day to start with, and also be mindful of others personal space, we wouldn't have had half of this shit anyway.

I defer to Jarrod's view on this TBH

You people don't know you were born, everything was better under the lockdown , no traffic jams, no crime, no wives demanding to go to IKEA , wear stained tracky bottoms all day, and nothing to do except watch box sets and order crap you don't need off Amazon.

People will wrap up when they have to queue for bloody hours outside in the cold.

Bloody freezing today with that wind...

NSP

LE
There'll be a lot less utterly stupid c***s about, if the bug does its thing...

Last edited:

NSP

LE
Spoof. That’s Oxford Circus and they’re all carrying shopping bags. No clothes shops open at the moment.
You. Don't. Say?! 'Cos that's, like, really David Attenborough...?!!!

Archive footage or not, you've only got to flick the news on at the moment to see that people really are exhibiting that level of bellendery at the moment.

What I'm seeing is that all the big supermarkets round my way now only have a fraction of the customers , so it shows how unnessary a lot of the time people spent shopping was , it turns out you can get by on one shop per week and running out of stuffed olives won't actually kill you.

OneTenner

War Hero
Book Reviewer
... running out of stuffed olives won't actually kill you.
You've never run out of stuffed olives have you?
I had to queue for 73 mins last week to get into Sainsburys for some stuffed olives (amongst other things), if i'd have come home without them.... well I wouldn't be typing this.

Latest Threads