What will be different following the Coronavirus?

Just for you (and I'm sure everyone's seen it multiple times, including supermatelot who I still can't tell if he's taking the piss or not):

Gen, I'd never seen it. Don't watch much TV.
like I said though..I'm gonna utilise that line ...somehow!

Gen, I'd never seen it. Don't watch much TV.
like I said though..I'm gonna utilise that line ...somehow!
Go and watch it. Lock, Stock if you haven't seen that either.

It's a whole series of quotes you are missing out on.

endure

GCM

Snatch Wars? Mmmm. No thank you... ;-)

endure

GCM
Terribly sorry chap, I'll try and arrange someone to edit a version of 'Cock Wars' for you.

'Cock wars' implies I'm fighting them off. Nothing could be further from the truth... ;-)

Currently engaged on cookery thread--I've just suffered a brain haemorrage looking at one of the pictures.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

I knew one of the scrotes in Lock, Stock & 2 Barrels.
Sorry, you said quotes.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
The Admins @Good CO and @Bad CO (PBUT) will take every single Coronavirus thread and burn it with fire. Cancel that. Take off and nuke them from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Or at the very, very least lock them all and add the words Coronavirus and Covid to the expletive filter. Maybe then we can return to normal jogging and discuss that rifle, sheds, Deltics, what you did on FTX etc.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
This is well worth watching:
MsG

You really are a fortune teller aren't you? First you predicted an overwelming conservative majority at the last GE, then your post about Saint Bob of Geldoff. And lo and behold. And as if by magic!

Wait until he starts whining about Africa.
Again.

It is a brave new world...

Protein shakes would blow the older crowds mind....
Protein shakes were around and being consumed when you were still a dirty thought in the mind of your father. Protein drinks were invented back in the 1950's by a guy named Irwin Johnson.

Now hush child.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
It may have escaped you, Orolith, but I always post in connection to the subject of the thread. It's others who derail threads (and I'd dearly like you to contend that) with their wholly selfish focus on their personal "images" on ARRSE.

MsG
No.
@Ortholith is correct. Instead of ignoring the pithy, childish one-liners you go on the attack, with, as is accurately described, diatribes.

Your 'trademark' silly name changes encourage others to continue the ridicule.

You are actually the problem. Continue posting your good stuff, ignore us peasants and threads will actually sail along on a pleasant breeze.

The NHS volunteer recruitment process in full.

1. Register online. Confirm you are not in the vulnerable group. Select duties you are volunteering for.
2. Provide digital proof of ID.
3. If needed digitally auth DBS check.
4. Download app and await instructions.

An exception is made for dwellers of Nottingham bedsits which follow an alternative protocol.

1. Just ring up the local hospital which banned in person volunteering 2 weeks ago and let them know you fancy a dabble, they probably have nothing better to deal with right now.
2. Attend the in person interview they will swiftly arrange for you. They won't bother checking if you are under strict instructions to self isolate because you sounded so awesome on the phone.
3. Spin a few dits about having been the personal surgeon of the bloke who ran the heroin trade in east berlin 60 years ago and they'll cheerfully tear up the strict eligibilty rules as you are clearly vital to the NHS.
4. Tour of the wards to get a feel for what you fancy taking over doing. A sweaty handshake and and an offer of a swig of your White Lightening will establish you as the go to guy with the patients.
5. High fives to the staff as you head back home to await your first shout.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
So it's all me, is it? Have you ever wondered, or even asked, why your "pithy, childish one-liners" should even be aimed at me in the first place? You don't get the half of it, Arty_Marty fella! And, even more important, you're not even interested. So fück off!

YOU are the real problem, fella, because you allow your own attitudes to me to colour your reaction to others who react to me. You're supposed to be "neutral", but you're anything but, Arty_Marty. You're everything that a "Moderator" shouldn't be. If you need a role model, then look than your man @Sixty (also on ARRSE) as to how to really do it properly. Now he's actually what you call a genuine "Moderator" in every sense, bless his soul.

MsG
So it's all me, is it? Have you ever wondered, or even asked, why your "pithy, childish one-liners" should even be aimed at me in the first place? You don't get the half of it, Arty_Marty fella! And, even more important, you're not even interested. So fück off!

YOU are the real problem, fella, because you allow your own attitudes to me to colour your reaction to others who react to me. You're supposed to be "neutral", but you're anything but, Arty_Marty. You're everything that a "Moderator" shouldn't be. If you need a role model, then look than your man @Sixty (also on ARRSE) as to how to really do it properly. Now he's actually what you call a genuine "Moderator" in every sense, bless his soul.

MsG
Oops. Those words will come back and bite you. They always do.

Latest Threads