What will arrse be like in 10 years time ?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by polar69, May 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lots of threads on here about the good old day of slr's and real combat jackets, during the last few years we've seen a lot of changes, new weapon systems, new vehicles and now slowly but surely new uniform.

The question is in 10 years time will people be on here bemoaning the "proper ally dpm" or the "classic A2". Will they be banging on about the good old day under Labour and how Gordon was right ?

Ladies and gents, and those who are 50/50 on their own gender issues, the floor is yours.

2. No idea about arrse.
    However DFS will still have a sale on.

3. Never talk about the future, as it always F**ks up,If somone had told me what my future would be when I joined up in the sixtys I would have thought them totally F**king MAD

4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

sven will still be unemployed / unemployable!

5. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Quite right. Who knows just how many sheds you'll own by then or how many trips to Elevenerife you'll have fitted in.

6. LOL he's referencing Herotodus, histories in the mental illness thread

7. i predict that in 10 years time, arrse will be a combination of decent posters and a load of mood-hoovering no-marks posting a 30/70% mix of interesting stuff and dire sh1te

8. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Arte et Marte will still be denying the dry bumming incident.

9. You call that the future?

10. The British soldier will remain indomitable and a first class piss-taker. :D

11. B_AND_T will still be a helicopter.
    Flashy will still be an ego attached to a crumbling body.
    MDN/PG will still be a deviant.

ARRSE will still be raising money for those who deserve it. Still be twisting the tail of the MoD & Government. There will be clear demarcations between those who have/are serving and those who haven't, to such an extent that the website will have a paid/verified members only section.

ARRSE will have a lawyer on it's staff.

12. That comes from a Classic education, and I have never been on a package holiday, to independent

13. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

And the Mods will be tolerant and understanding.............. :lol: 8)

14. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

So just like now then?

15. Did he get dry bummed, no one mentioned that :mrgreen: